Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curry > CP3

Default Curry > CP3

CP3 again proved himself to be a mental midget. Dude just can't play in the postseason without choking. Giving up a 3-1 lead?

To the Rockets of all teams...

Curry > ChokeP3 and it's not even close.

EDIT:Still can't believe that this flopping choker make the 1st team All-D.
    Last edited by aj1987; 05-28-2015 at 04:42 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Curry > CP3

Hard to honestly know.

I'm really not sure if CP3 has the ability to play well consistently deep into the playoffs. He always seem to either make a horrible mistake or mistakes...and tires out.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Hard to honestly know.

I'm really not sure if CP3 has the ability to play well consistently deep into the playoffs. He always seem to either make a horrible mistake or mistakes...and tires out.
    to be fair...Curry doesn't have to handle anywhere near the same load. but, i've always thought this was an issue with him after the surgery

Hard to honestly know.

3-1, dude. 3-1.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    to be fair...Curry doesn't have to handle anywhere near the same load. but, i've always thought this was an issue with him after the surgery
    yea...that is why I said it's hard to know.

but...there just aren't tangible excuses for last year and this year. that shit he pulled last year against the Thunder...then lets his team give up that lead to clinch a series at home...

you just lose the benefit of the doubt when you pull that crap and have virtually nothing to hang your hat on

curry isn't just some other good guard at this point. the dude is doing things we've never seen.

i don't agree with them, but people are legit saying curry is better than lebron.

so not like it's crazy to take curry over cp3 given the evidence.

LoneyROY been completely MIA and I won't blame him.. epic meltdown from the team, and CP3, man.. thought this fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]er was on a mission and then

But I don't fault him too much, refs interruped their Game 7 comeback, can't be forgotten.

yea...that is why I said it's hard to know.

but...there just aren't tangible excuses for last year and this year. that shit he pulled last year against the Thunder...then lets his team give up that lead to clinch a series at home...

you just lose the benefit of the doubt when you pull that crap and have virtually nothing to hang your hat on

curry isn't just some other good guard at this point. the dude is doing things we've never seen.

i don't agree with them, but people are legit saying curry is better than lebron.

so not like it's crazy to take curry over cp3 given the evidence.
    people also said Jeremy Lin was going to be a hall of famer. People lack context or foresight.

OP is the same dude who said Kevin Love was better than CP3. Anyone who watched Paul closely over the past couple of years knows he deserved consideration for the All Defensive 1st team. He's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league.
    Hard to honestly know.

What horrible mistakes does he keep making besides game 5 against OKC last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    OP is the same dude who said Kevin Love was better than CP3.
    Sure. If K-Love is 100% healthy, I'd take him over CP3. The floor spacing and the rebounding he provides is more valuable than a mental midget choker.

Anyone who watched Paul closely over the past couple of years knows he deserved consideration for the All Defensive 1st team. He's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league.What horrible mistakes does he keep making besides game 5 against OKC last year?
    Yeah, ok. Dude flops more than Harden, can't check players bigger than him, needs a TON of help defense to shut down his primary defender, etc.. Yeah, he's not 1st team all defense (at least this season).

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

1. CP3 didn't choke. The whole team did including Doc foremost. Plus, the Rockets were crazy hot from 3 and the Clips role players were blue mountain cold. Sharp shooting Redick being 6/26 in the last 3 games.

2. CP3 deserved his place on the All-Defensive team. The load he has to carry on offense but still be a terror on defense? That's some peak Jordan, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron shit right there.

3. Yeah, Curry > CP3 slightly. Only if CP3 was 6'3" though...

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Yeah, ok. Dude flops more than Harden, can't check players bigger than him, needs a TON of help defense to shut down his primary defender, etc.. Yeah, he's not 1st team all defense (at least this season).
    I can tell you don't watch him play other than nationally televised games.

He guards players bigger than him all the time. They've put him on players like Harden, Durant, and Kobe in 4th quarters and he's done a great job on them. The Clippers won game 4 against OKC last season in part because of how he eliminated KD's ability to put the ball on the floor. He was #1 among perimeter defenders in 2014 in FG% against. He's led the league in steals 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    1. CP3 didn't choke. The whole team did including Doc foremost. Plus, the Rockets were crazy hot from 3 and the Clips role players were blue mountain cold. Sharp shooting Redick being 6/26 in the last 3 games.

2. CP3 deserved his place on the All-Defensive team. The load he has to carry on offense but still be a terror on defense? That's some peak Jordan, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron shit right there.

3. Yeah, Curry > CP3 slightly. Only if CP3 was 6'3" though...
    1. The Clips had 2 All-NBA third team, 2 All-Def first, 1 All-NBA 1st, and DPOY runner up. Yeah, that's a choke.

2. Terror?

3. If only LeBron had Curry's jumper. If only Wade was never injured. Etc.

I can tell you don't watch him play other than nationally televised games.
    Can't really watch those games since I was in the US for only 3 months this season. Streaming is an option, if you don't know.

@ stopping Kobe.

Sure, he did good against KD. Not gonna argue with that.
    Last edited by aj1987; 05-28-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Variables

Banned

Curry is a better player but CP3 is a better PG and a more complete player (elite on both sides of the ball) imo.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Sure. If K-Love is 100% healthy, I'd take him over CP3. The floor spacing and the rebounding he provides is more valuable than a mental midget choker.