Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Orlando Magic Fan Forum

This is gonna be like the knockoff BTE. Posts random stuff you don't want in other places.

Default Re: Orlando Magic Fan Forum

HYLIAN GET IN HERE!

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

outbreak needs to get in here too doe

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    outbreak needs to get in here too doe
    Yes he does. All Magic fans should report in.

Banned

I'm here
    So what do you guys think we should be looking to do with Jameer, Baby and Afflalo this season? Rumoured Hennigan is offering Jameer for any teams first round pick

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I'm here
    So what do you guys think we should be looking to do with Jameer, Baby and Afflalo this season? Rumoured Hennigan is offering Jameer for any teams first round pick
    Jameer won't go for a first round. He's not worth it. Baby and Afflalo I'm not sure. Afflalo would be perfect for the Bulls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Jameer won't go for a first round. He's not worth it. Baby and Afflalo I'm not sure. Afflalo would be perfect for the Bulls.
    Dunno, I could believe a contender would give up a late first for him or if a top teams PG picks up an injury they could make a move for him. I agree afflalo is the right kind of player the bulls need. I think it will be interesting, rumoured they have some young players they'd move for as well which should be interesting to see who else Hennigan rates.

Oladipo has also said he wants to be in the dunk contest this year which is good.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

i would love to see big baby in okc, and i have been on board with jameer retiring in orlando, i would be so bummed to see him leave even ifi t was for a first rounder

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    i would love to see big baby in okc, and i have been on board with jameer retiring in orlando, i would be so bummed to see him leave even ifi t was for a first rounder
    Yeah. I want Jameer to retire here so much. Even now he plays so well with the young guys. He's a leader on the court.
    Oladipo in the dunk contest is going to be sick.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROP UP VUCCI LIKE CRAZY OUTBREAK

Banned

I'm waiting until he puts up a couple more games like this before I label him as a star, he's got the potential but last season he had big games at times too but then regressed the next game. Sorry to disagree in your thread buddy.

I read an article on pinstriped post today though about how Vaughn and Jameer think his attitude has changed and he is far more confident and demanding of the ball this season so hopefully he stays like this.

I'm waiting until he puts up a couple more games like this before I label him as a star, he's got the potential but last season he had big games at times too but then regressed the next game. Sorry to disagree in your thread buddy.

I read an article on pinstriped post today though about how Vaughn and Jameer think his attitude has changed and he is far more confident and demanding of the ball this season so hopefully he stays like this.
    It's okay I understand. I still repped you though. Trying to get you to three greens. I rep all the Magic fans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    It's okay I understand. I still repped you though. Trying to get you to three greens. I rep all the Magic fans
    yeah I do when I can but the rep is so buggy it tells me that I've given too much when I haven't, I get too many negs when I try to post opinions on lakers or miami when people overreact to things about them.

Banned

So out of randle, wiggins or parker which do you guys think would fit the Magic better? To me they all look like they could be all stars but I think Parker probably fits out line up best right now, he looks like he can handle and facilitate more than Wiggins and while Randle looks great I still worry he could be a bit of a tweener in the NBA which may limit him a bit. Either way it's great to see guys like that looking so polished early in the college season, really hope we pick up a top 3 pick.

I've also been wondering about our second first rounder (from the knicks or nuggets isn't it?) is it possible we could also get a Harrison twin, Cauley-stein or Mcadoo?

Our roster next season should be even more exciting to watch pan out!

Exum will be another one to watch too, I'm Australian but to be honest I've only seen him play twice (once in that nike hoops game or whatever). Looks pretty good but I think we'd rather a small forward/power forward sized guy than another 2-guard.
    Last edited by outbreak; 11-13-2013 at 05:28 PM.

So out of randle, wiggins or parker which do you guys think would fit the Magic better? To me they all look like they could be all stars but I think Parker probably fits out line up best right now, he looks like he can handle and facilitate more than Wiggins and while Randle looks great I still worry he could be a bit of a tweener in the NBA which may limit him a bit. Either way it's great to see guys like that looking so polished early in the college season, really hope we pick up a top 3 pick.

I've also been wondering about our second first rounder (from the knicks or nuggets isn't it?) is it possible we could also get a Harrison twin, Cauley-stein or Mcadoo?

Our roster next season should be even more exciting to watch pan out!

Exum will be another one to watch too, I'm Australian but to be honest I've only seen him play twice (once in that nike hoops game or whatever). Looks pretty good but I think we'd rather a small forward/power forward sized guy than another 2-guard.
    Parker definitely looked like the best last night. Couldn't go wrong with Wiggins though either. The SF position is probably the most important right now in the NBA too.