Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    I don't think so. His 2011 ECF should be the only benchmark used for his performance if he does come back. As long as he actually helps his team, why would people have a problem with it?

Im not trying to come at you harshly but just stop.

YOU SEE HOW MUCH SCRUTINY HE'S UNDER ON A DAILY BASIS?

People will call him selfish if he comes back, and a weak minded if he doesn't come back.

It couldnt be more obvious he's gonna be making the "WRONG" decision either way.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Derrick Rose "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    Heat fans sh*tting their pants.
    I hope u r not being serious right? He will hurt his team more then help since he has not played one game all season.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Of course, all these Apr 2013 registers happened to be heat fans. Not surprised

Why can't he wear the uniform and sit on the bench?

National High School Star

Is he gonna wear a Nets jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    2011. 4-1.
    April 2013.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
    Of course, all these Apr 2013 registers happened to be heat fans. Not surprised
    You and every one else that says April 2013 have to be a bunch of f****** dumbasses. I have lived in Miami fl my whole life, have gone to more then 100 games including playoffs and championships. I have been lurking on these forums for a while now and tried registering before but the system wouldn't let me.

Don't be upset that your bulls won't ever see another championship since the Jordan days.
    Last edited by Robalvarez2010; 04-28-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    Heat fans sh*tting their pants.
    Lol.

people need to get over him not coming back

Banned

Jesus coming back before this n!gga

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Im not trying to come at you harshly but just stop.

YOU SEE HOW MUCH SCRUTINY HE'S UNDER ON A DAILY BASIS?

People will call him selfish if he comes back, and a weak minded if he doesn't come back.

It couldnt be more obvious he's gonna be making the "WRONG" decision either way.
    Well those are trolls, and they're going to act stupid either way. But I know plenty of Bulls fans that are a bit upset that Rose hasn't come back yet. Why would he be called selfish if he comes back? As a fan, you should want him to come back. The right decision would have been for him to come back when he was medically cleared. Even now, it's better late than never.
    Last edited by HoopsFanNumero1; 04-28-2013 at 07:55 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    Classic no-win situation for Rose, based on the caveat that they aren't beating the Heat whether he comes back or not.

If he plays well, people will criticize him for not coming back sooner, with the presumption that he would've been even better, good enough to push them over the hump vs. the Heat.

If he doesn't play well, then people will criticize him for not coming back sooner, as he would've had time to shake off the rust and get back to his old playing condition.

In any event, it's evident that in his own mind, he isn't the Rose that we all knew pre-injury. He missed his window. Might as well just stay on the bench.
    If he doesn't come back they'll be saying the same shit anyway. So it wouldn't make a difference unless they win, which is a possibility I wouldn't write off, but I'm biased.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robalvarez2010
    You and every one else that says April 2013 have to be a bunch of f****** dumbasses. I have lived in Miami fl my whole life, have gone to more then 100 games including playoffs and championships. I have been lurking on these forums for a while now and tried registering before but the system wouldn't let me.

Don't be upset that your bulls won't ever see another championship since the Jordan days.
    Doubt it. You're a bandwagon fan just like every so called heat fan on here. Bulls franchise >>> Heat. Guarantee you'll be mia, if the heat lose. Bandwagon fans always come and go

Quote Originally Posted by Robalvarez2010

Miami as a franchise can't even compare to the Bulls but nice try....

OH YEA... APRIL 2013... another front runner....you tried hard to lie your way through that post