Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Disrespects Pacer Rookies

KG was D12's favourite player and when they finally met when Howard joined the league, KG treated him like sh*t and said he had no game or something.

KG is just a b*tch.

Local High School Star dallaslonghorn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    And KG has won a ring in Boston being the major reason for it. And Boston is one of the favorites to win it all this season. KG again being the reason. You can also go to past champions and find "suspect" behavior. yu can also go and find past shortcomers who were modest in thier approach.

Basically your point is I prefer the guy who doesnt talk than the guy who does. Thats it. You and others may frown on Kgs antics but atleast he is consistent with who he is and not fake. I find this kind of stuff funny. Reminds me of stories from older players in team sports.
    Yea exactly. You can win by acting like a dick, and you can win by being polite; it doesn't really matter. I don't think Tim Duncan is any less competitive than KG. So why have all that negative energy?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

if it's true it doeasn't really matter, since everyone knows kg's a douche like that

Does anyone really consider KG a tough guy?

Their is a difference between being intense and being an ignorant moron. It's like when he got drafted straight out of high school it made his brain stop working right then and there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you mother ****in *** white boi ***** made ****er

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    And KG has won a ring in Boston being the major reason for it. And Boston is one of the favorites to win it all this season. KG again being the reason. You can also go to past champions and find "suspect" behavior. yu can also go and find past shortcomers who were modest in thier approach.

Basically your point is I prefer the guy who doesnt talk than the guy who does. Thats it. You and others may frown on Kgs antics but atleast he is consistent with who he is and not fake. I find this kind of stuff funny. Reminds me of stories from older players in team sports.
    people actually think championships mean something in life? the fact that KG is a champion means **** to me...As a man it makes me thing nothing more or less of him. His behavior is what I judge him on and he can barely speak and acts like a child. I dont care if its fake or not, its not the behavior of a man.

There are always gonna be the people who say well "KG makes more money than you"...and I wouldnt trade my IQ and ability to percieve the world for KG's IQ/talent combo ever. The world isnt about just money/fame

Saw a basketball once

If I was on the downside of my career, and Rasheed Wallace was getting all the praise like I once did, and I was at best the third best player on my team but felt I was an All-Star no questions asked... I'd be bitter, too. KG's never been a nice guy though. If he's not on the court talking smack, he's on the sidelines cussing everyone one out when the Celtics can barely get by the 8-seed Bulls.

College star

KG is the juice that drives the hype machine

Kill'm & Grill'm

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    that's the funniest loop.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    how is that disrespecting when you are unofficially supposed to haze rookies in this league. you haze them on your own team so im supposed to guess u do worst or become ignorant of other teams' rookies as well. they havent done anything in this league to be honest so i dont see why garnett has to acknowledge them. maybe the way he did was kind of a prick move but its not really required of him to do it anyway.
    does that explain why he gets on all 4s and barks like a dog at rookies in the middle of games?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Charles Oakley used to ***** Scottie Pippen as a rookie on his own team. Anyone remember the stories on Bird first meeting rookie Jordan?

Fans getting too soft. Why should I give a damn that a guy disrespects a rookie...on another team?

What a disgusting ignorant piece of ****.

I hope he blows out his knee and never recovers.
    You must be very very easily disgusted. Saying "**** your rookies" wouldnt be among the 20 worst things I said in 09.

Got grown ass men online crying wishing injury on another person....

Wanting someone you dont know to get hurt is way more immoral to me than not going out of your way to be friendly with some people you are gonna be competing with for the next few years.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity
    Does anyone really consider KG a tough guy?

Their is a difference between being intense and being an ignorant moron. It's like when he got drafted straight out of high school it made his brain stop working right then and there.
    He went straight to the NBA, in part, because he couldn't get into any colleges because his test scores were so bad. KG is pretty much the definition of a genetic lottery winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    does that explain why he gets on all 4s and barks like a dog at rookies in the middle of games?
    to annoy you apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    GOBB doesn't like to be polite online, he has to say hi to everybody on his mail route when hes stuffing their mailboxes.
    And you actually have kids. I feel sorry for how they will be raised by you. Your kids will treat you like the embarrassing family member who they keep secret from thier friends/peers.

your kids friend "Is that your dad waving to you?"
    your kid "No, its just my uncle."
    your friend "Where is your dad?"
    your kid "Uhhh he travels alot."

How many times have your kids told you "I hate you I hate you!"? I mean the board pretty much does that here so its not a reach to assume your own kids do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Charles Oakley used to ***** Scottie Pippen as a rookie on his own team. Anyone remember the stories on Bird first meeting rookie Jordan?

Fans getting too soft. Why should I give a damn that a guy disrespects a rookie...on another team?

You must be very very easily disgusted. Saying "**** your rookies" wouldnt be among the 20 worst things I said in 09.

Got grown ass men online crying wishing injury on another person....

Wanting someone you dont know to get hurt is way more immoral to me than not going out of your way to be friendly with some people you are gonna be competing with for the next few years.

yes this is it. people are tough on each other in the league to make them tough. no one is gonna give you anything. KG is not gonna give you a welcome. you have to earn it. survival of the fittest in the NBA, like in real life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Why should I care that a grown ass man curses at another person for no reason...

Honestly I dont care it doesnt effect me, but it is just another instanse of KG acting like a ignorant. Why use profanity in public towards another person especially someone he doesnt know. Lucky that wasnt Anthony Peeler Jr. Its just distasteful and in conjunction with everything else just comes off as ignorant. I love competition and love trash talking but with KG, I dont even take it serious because he like a caracature. He is a joke, its like listening to black sterotype and to me that is sickening.