Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default LeBron's letter about the decision

for those of you commending LeBron about the classy letter he wrote on his return to Cleveland, do you really believe LeBron was the one who wrote it. These people have PR firms representing them. That letter was not written by LeBron. The fact that Cleveland had the most enticing young pieces for him to contend for him is bigger than the fact that it is his home town.

Sorry LeBron, but you gain no sympathy from my for that 'heartfelt' letter.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron's letter about the decision

Le2/5 did not write that.

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    for those of you commending LeBron about the classy letter he wrote on his return to Cleveland, do you really believe LeBron was the one who wrote it. These people have PR firms representing them. That letter was not written by LeBron. The fact that Cleveland had the most enticing young pieces for him to contend for him is bigger than the fact that it is his home town.

I'm sure LeBron is devastated

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

National High School Star

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

self-proclaimed Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids

With all due respect, OP:

Athletes often speak eloquently from the heart. For example, does anyone doubt Kobe's elegant memo when he was in a similar situation?

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

FROM THE HEART

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Do you think Obama or your governor or CEO's write their own speeches? These things are drafted and edited by others--but they embody what the principal wants to say. All the writers and strategists do is massage the words to make it sound better. The words are written by others; the message is not.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Im sure Lebron wrote or verbalized what he wanted in it and PR guy wrote it up correctly using proper English and diction. Im sure Lebron viewed it and ok it before going to media.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Do you think Obama or your governor or CEO's write their own speeches? These things are drafted and edited by others--but they embody what the principal wants to say. All the writers and strategists do is massage the words to make it sound better. The words are written by others; the message is not.
    this

NBA rookie of the year

it doesnt matter lebron approved it. I am now a lebron fan once again

College superstar

Don't worry. We are thoroughly convinced you wrote the OP though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Im sure Lebron wrote or verbalized what he wanted in it and PR guy wrote it up correctly using proper English and diction. Im sure Lebron viewed it and ok it before going to media.
    prolly got 4 or 5 essays and picked the one he liked

NBA Fan

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    With all due respect, OP:

Athletes often speak eloquently from the heart. For example, does anyone doubt Kobe's elegant memo when he was in a similar situation?

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

FROM THE HEART

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    So wait.....Kobe actually raped that girl?