Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone else get a laugh out of watching Proctor go from thread 2 thread blowing Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Proctor followed OP into this thread. Not the other way around.
    Three pages all about Proctor on a basketball forum.

Proctor stays winning.

Default Re: Anyone else get a laugh out of watching Proctor go from thread 2 thread blowing Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Three pages all about Proctor on a basketball forum.

Proctor stays winning.
    Does Lebron stay winning when you make 3 topics about him on a basketball forum?

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Does Lebron stay winning when you make 3 topics about him on a basketball forum?
    This is a basketball forum and he's a basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    This is a basketball forum and he's a basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    He's been unstable since Kawhi uprooted Katie Durant and Emchoke got bounced.
    It stung a little losing from a game 7 game winner but i got over it.After that i switched to rooting for the Bucks to lose which ended up occurring.I dont care who wins this Finals now.I dont dislike either team honestly.

Also, im not close to a Durant fan, i just respect that he's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    It stung a little losing from a game 7 game winner but i got over it.After that i switched to rooting for the Bucks to lose which ended up occurring.I dont care who wins this Finals now.I dont dislike either team honestly.

So in other words, no different than how I feel about Kawhi. And I want him to defecate all over the Warriors and for some reason that bothers you (enough to make a thread about me even).

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

Why are you thinking about Proctor in your spare time though?

So much so, that you needed to create a thread about him?

Thread really backfired on I’m so proctor’d out

Proctor's a good dude.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

havent noticed.

OP stays snitching tho
    Last edited by tpols; 06-02-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Default Re: Anyone else get a laugh out of watching Proctor go from thread 2 thread blowing K

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Guy is a lingerer for sure.

So desperate to cling to success despite being a hater all season

The type of dude to hit you up after not speaking for years after they see you're doing good

proctor gives off bad vibes, desperate creepy guy.
    Just a weird Asian. Probably a douche who takes bandwagoning to the next level.

Default Re: Anyone else get a laugh out of watching Proctor go from thread 2 thread blowing K

One of the most annoying poster in this forum. This passive aggressive douchebag never posts any pictures. And just insult some posters here. Probably a fat useless piece of $hit who's living in a 3rd world country. Really hoping that this retard reveal his identity so that I can destroy his mongoloid face.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    One of the most annoying poster in this forum. This passive aggressive douchebag never posts any pictures. And just insult some posters here. Probably a fat useless piece of $hit who's living in a 3rd world country. Really hoping that this retard reveal his identity so that I can destroy his mongoloid face.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post