Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Horace Grant on Playing With MJ, Kobe, and Shaq BS Report

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    He said those comments right before the 2011 Heat Mavs Finals when LeBron went on to put one of the greatest Finals performances ever...oh wait

Scottie played with Jordan, never played with LeBron...
    Horace played with Jordan, never played with LeBron.

Why is Scottie's original comments more important to you than Horce's? Oh, that's right, because it's what you want to believe as a Bron dickrider

MJ > LBJ

just shut up and deal with it
    Legit meltdown over here

He said those comments right before the 2011 Heat Mavs Finals when LeBron went on to put one of the greatest Finals performances ever...oh wait

Why is Scottie's original comments more important to you than Horce's? Oh, that's right, because it's what you want to believe as a Bron dickrider

MJ > LBJ

No one is disputing that MJ isn't the greatest ever.

I simply replied to andgar since hes a dumbass and thinks his logic magically works out. I just applied the same logic to show how stupid it was, and got bombarded with a post in response to mine, as if they were my opinion. They weren't; they were Pippen's.

Bron dickrider? Sure... Its hilarious that the Jordan and Kobe fans on here are probably equally most insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    No one is disputing that MJ isn't the greatest ever.

I simply replied to andgar since hes a dumbass and thinks his logic magically works out. I just applied the same logic to show how stupid it was, and got bombarded with a post in response to mine, as if they were my opinion. They weren't; they were Pippen's.

Bron dickrider? Sure... Its hilarious that the Jordan and Kobe fans on here are probably equally most insecure.
    I've always wanted to ask but why the heck do you have Beasley as your avi? Of all the Heat players you choose that pothead scrub?

College superstar

What Horace said about MJ's killer instinct cannot be emphasized enough. I mean everyone on the board will attest that Kobe has a killer instinct too, but not at the same intensity as MJ.

Also, what I gathered from this interview, Shaq was an extremely dominant player but he was not a great or commanding leader. His personality is probably why he clashed with Penny and Kobe. He wasn't a "championship type leader" and goofed around too much so Penny and Kobe probably felt it was right to challenge him for leadership. If Shaq were a mean mother ****er, intense... always wanted to come out and kill the other team, I don't see how Penny or Kobe or maybe even MJ if they were ever on the same team would be able to challenge him for leadership of the team.

MJ > LBJ

And this is what people fail to realize. Pippen made thise statements right after LeBron James dismantling of the Bulls and everyone got on the bandwagon. Including Pippen.

Then he came back down to reality like we all did after James Finals showing.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Sounds like someone backtracking on something they said, due to scrutiny he could face.

He said what he thought, and the fact is, that is his opinion on the matter.
    Why can't it be that he just changed his mind? He got just as much scrutiny when he called Charles Barkley fat and lazy. Besides. Pippen didn't recieve scrutiny for what he said, it was because of when he said it. His detractors felt and wondered how he could say such when James has never won anything up to that point.

People change their stance on opinions all the time. I used to be adamant that Mike Tyson was greater than Mohammed Ali. I no longer feel that way.

What Pippen said that day doesn't mean much because hes clarified his stance. Just accept it. Stop being childish

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    He really loves Jordan, doesn't he.
    They're not good friends it seems. You can see other comments that he said about him. Playing with MJ was tough. But he respects him and his mentality.

I liked what he said when he was playing with the Magic that Phil Jackson would let him score and try to beat them, and Grant was averaging nearly 65%.

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Also, what I gathered from this interview, Shaq was an extremely dominant player but he was not a great or commanding leader. His personality is probably why he clashed with Penny and Kobe. He wasn't a "championship type leader" and goofed around too much so Penny and Kobe probably felt it was right to challenge him for leadership. If Shaq were a mean mother ****er, intense... always wanted to come out and kill the other team, I don't see how Penny or Kobe or maybe even MJ if they were ever on the same team would be able to challenge him for leadership of the team.
    I just got it was a big ego clashing. Shaq knew he was dominant, and he didn't work as hard he could've later in his career. Kobe had a big ego since day one. Shaq called him the golden child because of the media flaunting over him I believe. So, there was some jealously around. You don't have to be a mean mofo to be an establish leader, but you might be right in saying that probably would've helped in the Kobe's case.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    And this is what people fail to realize. Pippen made thise statements right after LeBron James dismantling of the Bulls and everyone got on the bandwagon. Including Pippen.

Then he came back down to reality like we all did after James Finals showing.
    Yup. Pip always had that passive aggressive jealousy of Mike. That shit really blew up in his face after Bronze got outplayed by Jason Terry in the finals

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Jordan stans have to be the most insecure bunch on ISH

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    This clown

You're so insecure that you have "LBJ = GOAT" under your avi in an desperate attempt to convince yourself and others

NBA Superstar

Who's Horace Grant? Is he good? Can the Heat get him?

MJ > LBJ

Is there any doubt? One won every single Finals series of his career for 6 straight series and the other choked in his first two and got outchoked by the Spurs & Duncan for his 2nd one.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Plowking be acting like a b*tch as usual

This clown

You're so insecure that you have "LBJ = GOAT" under your avi in an desperate attempt to convince yourself and others