Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyrie Irving is an idiot. "my shot is off?" "Pfff let's shoot and brick some more

I mean he is not even looking to create for his teammates.

Just trade Waiters and put Kyrie at the 2 for GOD sake, thats what he likes to do best, shoot the basketball. He is a terrible point guard.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving is an idiot. "my shot is off?" "Pfff let's shoot and brick some more

Lebron wants none of it. he only shoots in situations when theyre down by double digits if its in transition or he has a wide open lane to drive and draw a foul against a mismatch

Default Re: Kyrie Irving is an idiot. "my shot is off?" "Pfff let's shoot and brick some more

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

Just trade Waiters and put Kyrie at the 2 for GOD sake, thats what he likes to do best, shoot the basketball. He is a terrible point guard.

This quote had me dying. Still applies after so many years.

Mamba Mentality! Shoot through it! 6-24 it!

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Mamba mentality activated!

Once again missing more shots than any of his teammates attempted. Top notch display of selfishness...

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

This is a really ugly end for his short Celtics career. Confirming what we have always believed - he's ideally suited to be a #2 option. Team also looked better without him in the playoffs last year. Exposing his poor leadership skills.

Kyrie = poo

Knicks = poo

Kyrie = Knick

At least he's shooting and giving it his all even though he is playing a far superior team. As a Westbrook fan, I appreciate the lack of quit even though this game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    At least he's shooting and giving it his all even though he is playing a far superior team. As a Westbrook fan, I appreciate the lack of quit even though this game is over.
    What? He's not giving it his all at all, the dude has been atrocious defensively this series and has taken a ton of idiotic shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    What? He's not giving it his all at all, the dude has been atrocious defensively this series and has taken a ton of idiotic shots.
    He's a Knicks fan, he's obviously already starting his endless support of the next faux 'superstar' to pull on a Knicks jersey ala Melo

It seems like he is missing shots he should make but still he has a talented team around him maybe use them

3-time NBA All-Star

what do you think MAMBA MENTALITY IS..

KOBE DAMAGED KYRIE...

In befor--

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Mamba Mentality! Shoot through it! 6-24 it!

Well, shit...

Mamba mentality bruh