Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: who else is buying a luol deng heat jersey to mock Bran stans?

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    I see what the OP is saying. There is a precedent for this sort of thing, you know. For instance, when LeBron betrayed Cleveland in 2010, people flocked in droves to support his replacement.. Alonzo Gee. Don't you remember the "Gee Whiz?" craze that swept the league up in a storm that year? Poor Alonzo thought it was all about him, but really it was just to get back at LeBron.

Expect Deng jersey sales to skyrocket!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

actually a sh*t ton of people wanted to see cleveland do well without lebron

we actually all tuned into the first miami/cavs games. but then quickly realized that the heat superteam agains a gutted roster with a new coach was no match

however.. in this situation. lebrons former squad is still a boarderline superteam. and his replacement isnt alonzo gee. its a guy who was an nba allstar only a year ago. and not only that. miami actually is a big enough market to sustain itself without lebron. and i'm sure a ton of people will buy miami jerseys with Deng on the back

i dunno how many will be lebron haters. but i know one things for sure

i'm gonna enjoy watching miami go for 55-56 wins while clevelands trying just to get up around 48-49. and all those people who burned their miami jerseys will start regretting leaving a team that is yet again primed for the ECF's for a team that might get the 5th seed and lose in the 2nd round

and you know what the best part about it is mr aytunda mutombo or whatever your name is...

you're one of those putrid a**clowns. i would bet a million dollars. why else would you have this gimmick alt account if not for being one of the biggest kobe hating bran stans that just torched 500$ worth of miami cheat merchandise

i hope the local stores in detroit michigan abandoned slums can find a way to stock all that counterfeit cleveland cavaliers stuff before the season stars. goodluck f*ggot

self-proclaimed Mamba

Kenneth, I'm very hurt. I am a HUGE Kobe supporter and have, in fact, constructed an entire statistical system to emphasize his importance! How anyone could insinuate that I am a "Bran stan" is infuriating!

And the only jersey I'm burning now is my 2010 Alonzo Gee replica, since it has served its purpose. Oh, you should have seen the looks my mate Saidi gave me the first time I rocked the Gee. He said to me "Who dat?" with a bewildered expression, but I knew he was secretly fuming, for he was a LeBron stan and I was just "living rent free in his head" with my elevated jersey games.

I can't wait to see what he says when I bust out my brand new Deng jersey this season!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Kenneth, I'm very hurt. I am a HUGE Kobe supporter and have, in fact, constructed an entire statistical system to emphasize his importance! How anyone could insinuate that I am a "Bran stan" is infuriating!

And the only jersey I'm burning now is my 2010 Alonzo Gee replica, since it has served its purpose. Oh, you should have seen the looks my mate Saidi gave me the first time I rocked the Gee. He said to me "Who dat?" with a bewildered expression, but I knew he was secretly fuming, for he was a LeBron stan and I was just "living rent free in his head" with my elevated jersey games.

I can't wait to see what he says when I bust out my brand new Deng jersey this season!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

i know who you really are

hope cleveland doesnt have too many alternates. gonna be an expensive year

"you can't unburn jerseys"

How would you buying a lol Deng jersey be mocking bandwagon heat fans/LBJ dickriders who are now cavs fans?

Seems like you'd be mocking yourself. You lost lebron for lol deng, then you bought the deng jersey to remind your self about it, while the Cavs fans already forgot about you..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    How would you buying a lol Deng jersey be mocking bandwagon heat fans/LBJ dickriders who are now cavs fans?

Seems like you'd be mocking yourself. You lost lebron for lol deng, then you bought the deng jersey to remind your self about it, while the Cavs fans already forgot about you..

becuase i'l be representing a great player that was able to replace lebron no problem and lead miami to the same record as before if not better.

i get jerseys for only 20$ from china. theyre cheaper than some t-shirts.. sometimes i get stuff just for the f*ck of it

this will be no different

i just wanna run into some friends i knew used to be heat fans.. i can't wait..

i'l be like "i dunno why you guys burned your jerseys.. theyre still good. GO HEAT LOL"

they all know i'm a kobe fan anyway. its more just to get a reaction. i'm sure allot of former heat fans will be disgruntled towards anyone choosing to wear a jersey of a guy who replaced lebron

like i said earlier in this thread. you just have to look at it without blinders on

if kobe left the lakers and his replacement put LA in the finals. you'd all stroke his ever loving c*ck

so quit being 2faced

all yall give up the oblivious act

Banned

Bump

1 day/1 post only return. just to say i told you so

btw i'm really enjoying wearing my heat jersey around town.

and i told yall miami would be better than cleveland

bitches

- cue jealous rant kblaze banning rampage

You really are obsessed my man.... its really not healthy, i wonder what Lebron has done to you? ....and no, buying a Luol Deng jersey wont do squat to Lebron fans, more like the opposite, they will just chuckle at you.... however the Laker/Kobe fans around you will despise you...

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    its his replacement

its basically a way of sticking it to the people who once were heat fans but gave up because lebron was replaced by luol deng

but the joke is that the miami heat will be just as good. so while all those people switch to cleveland. i'l be the only one in town wearing a heat/deng jersey

laughing when cleveland is a 500 team or just above battling for a 5-6th seed.

the heat will be 2nd seed yet again with just as many wins as last year

luol deng is a sick player and was an allstar when given the minutes a year ago on chicago

he deserves respect. and i'l honor him by getting a #9 heat jersey
    this should be the only motive behind you getting a deng jersey ken. Its actually a very good motive. I understand idolizing kobe (ima a kobe stan) but are you that frightened that other people may think lebron is better one day that you'll do anything daily in an attempt to advertise his every flaw???

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Where did this idea come from?

Did Chicago fans buy Pete Myers jersey's to show they were pissed at MJ when he quit the first time?

What kind of dumbass logic is this? MJ retired, he didn't leave the Bulls to go play for another team.

You don't realize how pathetic you sound, do you?

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Still rockin the jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

Hmmm...