Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Serious discussion for LBJ stans...

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo
    I genuinely have no idea what your point is? Yeah, they won. My point is that a player so unbelievably gifted and a player who'd previously put up 25 points in the 1st quarter should be doing far more in the fourth than having to hit two FT's just to seal the game.
    My point is that judging what he did in a meaningless regular season is, well meaningless. When he's hot he tends to takes his foot off the pedal and tries to create for his teammates, and the offense was running well for the most part. Then there were times when the guards couldn't get him the ball properly and were trying to do too much themselves, and this wouldn't be an issue if wade was playing. I agree in a sense that he should've been a bit more aggressive in the 2nd half but he was adjusting to the defense. If he plays passive and doesn't look for his shot in the playoffs then I think the criticisms are valid.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    When magic johnson played did people criticize him every game for not shooting more jumpshots?

kobe stans just think basketball is all about points. there's more to basketball than just scoring buckets, lebron contributed in the fourth in other parts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Not airballing my layups anymore

LeBron is smart he's saving his energy for the playoffs. Plus if you have a Chris Bosh as a second/third option might as well use him. People have crazy expectations for Bron, but the fact is he's a 27ppg scorer with elite efficiency, elite passing, and elite defense. What more do they want from the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by ballin33
    LeBron is smart he's saving his energy for the playoffs. Plus if you have a Chris Bosh as a second/third option might as well use him. People have crazy expectations for Bron, but the fact is he's a 27ppg scorer with elite efficiency, elite passing, and elite defense. What more do they want from the guy?
    50 points a game on 75/60/100 with 15 rebounds and 10 assists. He should also hold his opponents to 0 points every game, even if he's not guarding them.

Well if you want to look at it that way, if Lebron didnt hit all those FTs with some seconds to go and didnt block Waiters & Hawes shots those two 3pt shot's by Jack & those baskets by Waiters/Hawes would have won the game pretty easily..... both were great contributors in the 4th... Bosh helped with those shots and then Lebron sealed the deal... damn man, get over it...

So instead of debating the point at hand you want to be snide over a typo? That's possibly one of the most insecure things (as a fan) you can do. Defend your guy ffs
    I don't like Leflop at all, I just despise stupidity..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ballin33

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I don't like Leflop at all, I just despise stupidity..
    Yet you enter into stupid trolling sessions constantly? Good one.

There's a difference between a typo and stupidity. You'll see stupidity next time kingwillball posts.

Yet you enter into stupid trolling sessions constantly? Good one.

There's a difference between a typo and stupidity. You'll see stupidity next time kingwillball posts.
    This I can agree with

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I've been sayin, Bosh is the most valuable playa on da Heats.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Remember that time when Paxson made the championship winning shot while MJ was barely over the half court line, trying to stay as far away from the ball as possible?

That was a great team work and the Bulls won the game
    Remember that time when MJ kept the Bulls in that game, as he was the ONLY Bulls player to score in the 4th quarter of that game until Pax hit that shot?

Oh, you left that part out?

Muhfvcka, don't even try that shit on MJ fans. We remember how shit went down, so you can't leave out facts.

Here's the game, so ya'll can check for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJt02YSA9Q
    Last edited by sportjames23; 03-19-2014 at 01:26 AM.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Bosh was on fire in the 4th. You have to understand the Heat's play style too. They'll always feed the hot hand. Plus, Bron had 6/6 clutch free throws and a solid block late in the 4th. Cavaliers were doubling or tripling him every time so he'd find the open man and they'd get an open bucket whether or not he got the assist.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Remember that time when MJ kept the Bulls in that game, as he was the ONLY Bulls player to score in the 4th quarter of that game until Pax hit that shot?

Oh, you left that part out?

Muhfvcka, don't even try that shit on MJ fans. We remember how shit went down, so you can't leave out facts.

Here's the game, so ya'll can check for yourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJt02YSA9Q
    Reminds me of Game 6 vs the Spurs. LeBron was single handly bringing the Heat back until Ray Allen hit the shot to send it to overtime.

Idk, yall gota make up your minds. If LeBron got bailed out by Allen, then Kobe got bailed out by LeBron, and Jordan got bailed out by Pax.