Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Skip Bayless actually makes sense for the first time in his life

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/...80797003378688

Skip BaylessVerified account
    ‏@RealSkipBayless
    LeBron averaging only 18 per in 3 games vs JButler and Co. KD torched Bulls b/c he doesn't need to drive. HE can shoot over 'em.

This is the honest truth. KD's jumpshot is so pure that even when he's being guarded well he can still drop 40 like its nothing. And this is the reason he's having a better season than Bron

I still feel like Bron is the better player...what I mean by that is I think Bron at his absolute best is better than KD at his best. When Bron's jumpshot is falling he's the GOAT..but KD has definitely had the better season. I hate him but I can't do nothing but for him

Banned

Default Re: Skip Bayless actually makes sense for the first time in his life

Quote Originally Posted by aburre21

‏@RealSkipBayless
    LeBron averaging only 18 per in 3 games vs JButler and Co. KD torched Bulls b/c he doesn't need to drive. HE can shoot over 'em.

This is the honest truth. KD's jumpshot is so pure that even when he's being guarded well he can still drop 40 like its nothing. And this is the reason he's having a better season than Bron

I still feel like Bron is the better player...what I mean by that is I think Bron at his absolute best is better than KD at his best. When Bron's jumpshot is falling he's the GOAT..but KD has definitely had the better season. I hate him but I can't do nothing but for him
    KDs 3,5 more underserved FTA per game are the only reason he has a slightly better season than Bran.

‏@RealSkipBayless

You were so close to being objective. So close. Then it all just collapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

it's true..if he's hitting his jump shot he's basically unstoppable

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    so you are telling me that if lebrons jumper is falling hes not the GOAT???
    even his biggest haters admit this usually

‏@RealSkipBayless

Anyone with a half a brain knows that. Bulls force perimeter players to shoot jump shots. KD is the best at shooting long 2s & drawing fouls on them. Lebron might be stronger, but he can't get up on J's like Durant can.

KD is shooting 43% on jump shots this season (over 1000 attempts) & 45% on long 2s.

honestly, was Larry Bird a better shooter than KD? Like I just can't imagine somebody being more wet than this dude...like it's impossible

Banned

honestly, was Larry Bird a better shooter than KD? Like I just can't imagine somebody being more wet than this dude...like it's impossible
    watch him turn dry in the later rounds of the playoffs again or at the FT Lin ine clutch situations tho

That's the thing. His game is just more reliable than LeBron's.

LeBron hasn't developed a reliable jump shot, which just so happens to be the most important aspect of the game for a perimeter player.

90% FT shooter, lethal jumper, 7'4" wingspan, athleticism and finesse of a guard.... and the competitive winning attitude

He is a special kind of athlete. LeBron is cool, but KD is out of this world.

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    so you are telling me that if lebrons jumper is falling hes not the GOAT???
    even his biggest haters admit this usually
    Is Rondo a top 5 player of all time when his jumper is falling?

Get the f*ck outta here.

Banned

watch him turn dry in the later rounds of the playoffs again or at the FT Lin ine clutch situations tho
    Yes, clearly. Like averaging 31 ppg on 55% shooting in the Finals, something LeBron has never even come close to doing. Or ranking #14 all time in playoff FT%. Yes, Durant sure does dry up.

I hope so . God knows I ****in hate his ass! He just doesn't seem to miss and it's getting real annoying

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Yes, clearly. Like averaging 31 ppg on 55% shooting in the Finals, something LeBron has never even come close to doing. Or ranking #14 all time in playoff FT%. Yes, Durant sure does dry up.
    How did he do against Memphis though

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    he dried up against Memphis tho