Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA Media Day Thread - The NBA Is Finally Here [Pics + Interviews]

Quote Originally Posted by JM720

No way. And I thought it couldn't get worse.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore csklmf's Avatar

Who the F told me Curry got worked out everyday and got slimmer? Can't spot the difference.

Made that high school varsity squad

Last edited by JM720; 09-25-2010 at 09:34 PM.

DaniloGallinari
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by csklmf
    Who the F told me Curry got worked out everyday and got slimmer? Can't spot the difference.
    This is what he looked like last November. It looks like he has gained most of the weight back though.

Gasol: DAMN IT! I thought this was the Finals MVP trophy. Nobody saw this happen.

Is that like the Eastern European mafia? Those guys scare the sh-t out of me.

looks like flynn added some weight. and not really diggin b-easy's dreads. go back to the fro, you dumb do do

Banned

Pau looks like he bulled up and Kobe looks better shape than MJ when MJ was 32 years of age.

Show us some pics of the Heat. Plus, I saw Barnes, he is such a great player, saucy!
    Last edited by seoerizer; 09-25-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore Spue's Avatar

What up with beasly hair

Quote Originally Posted by seoerizer
    Show us some pics of the Heat. Plus, I saw Barnes, he is such a great player, saucy!
    I wonder how it feels when you sit there like Barnes and watch Kobe and company pose with the trophy.