Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: who is the biggest asshole in the nba now?

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Kg
    easily. still a fan of the guy though, just know that he is very very salty

It's all Turkododo do! BallPhunk's Avatar

The most high profile asshole, probably LeBron.

The biggest asshole in the NBA, dunno, probably a bench guy who thinks he should be starting and ******* to everybody on the team about it (I don't have anybody in mind though).

High School Varsity 6th Man ortonsaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Lol how is Kobe an asshole?
    are u serious?

i really hate jr smith

7-time NBA All-Star

Eh....maybe Pierce? Still a great player, though.

It's all Turkododo do! BallPhunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    i really hate jr smith
    Not a bad choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kunk75
    I think "asshole" is a clubhouse cancer and breaker of chemistry. Just my opinion. I think all KGs bs is okay for the celts so I don't hold it against him.

True. The thing that matters the most is your team before anything else. KG may be an asshole to others but he is not to his team. He actually gives that team more chemistry. Like Paul Pierce said " We miss KG's presence on the floor, the screams, the yelling, the encouraging."

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world

Anw, its KG, not even a question
    im gonna go wit LeBron

Wow at people saying lebron. Cmon now, you really think any of his teammates would agree with you? Lebron is a nice guy thats young and cocky. KG is a real a-hole, kobe is one too. You can tell their teammates can't stand them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Wow at people saying lebron. Cmon now, you really think any of his teammates would agree with you? Lebron is a nice guy thats young and cocky. KG is a real a-hole, kobe is one too. You can tell their teammates can't stand them.
    Fanboy alert holy crap.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

On the court KG only because he only had a mouth when he couldn't do it physically.

Derek Fisher plays like an ass-hole and IMO would not regret hurting someone so that his team would win. (remember when he said he's quiting the Jazz and moving back to L.A. because of his daughter - my guess UTAH is glad they don't have this guy anymore)

Kobe plays like an ass-hole as well , since when does a guy take a jump shot and elbows a guy at the same time

Who was the guy that punched Kaman in the balls a few years ago - that guy was a real ass-hole as well.

last but not least Agent 0 - win a few games , he wasn't just cocky , he was an ass-hole to his teammates as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    On the court KG only because he only had a mouth when he couldn't do it physically.

Derek Fisher plays like an ass-hole and IMO would not regret hurting someone so that his team would win. (remember when he said he's quiting the Jazz and moving back to L.A. because of his daughter - my guess UTAH is glad they don't have this guy anymore)

Kobe plays like an ass-hole as well , since when does a guy take a jump shot and elbows a guy at the same time

Who was the guy that punched Kaman in the balls a few years ago - that guy was a real ass-hole as well.

last but not least Agent 0 - win a few games , he wasn't just cocky , he was an ass-hole to his teammates as well.
    bold: His daughter had some form of eye cancer and only big cities like NY/LA from what I remember had a facility that can treat it properly.

u: I don't know when this happened, but you're insane if you think that makes him an asshole. What is raja bell then for knocking kobe to the floor with an elbow to the throat? the devil?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    True. The thing that matters the most is your team before anything else. KG may be an asshole to others but he is not to his team. He actually gives that team more chemistry. Like Paul Pierce said " We miss KG's presence on the floor, the screams, the yelling, the encouraging."
    Sounds about right, Garnett is big asshole for other teams and their fans, but is huge part of Celtics great chemistry. He is like a glue which molds team together, much like Russell in his days.

My All NBA Asshole team:

(C) Shaq

Mainly because of all the stuff with Dwight, who seems to have no idea where any of it came from.

(F) Kevin Garnett

Does this really need an explanation? Dude was always a jackass.

(F) Michael Beasley
    The guy has like 2 highlight-type plays a year and he feels the need to showboat on all of them. That combined with just a general low IQ.

(G) J.R. Smith
    Trying to jump around and score over his unconscious teammate during a game, then blaming said teammate when he is called for a travel. assholery to the fullest.

(G) Gilbert Arenas
    He's on this list for a different reason. Not for being a jerk, but just for doing something incredibly stupid.