Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Discuss Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets now that Jazz eliminated them in round 1

Quote Originally Posted by BirdNasty
    Lakers got a free pass here. No way the Jazz beat a healthy Nuggets team. The team and their fans got to enjoy a first round win(its about time), and now they can get swept by the Lakers.

First and foremost, Nuggets need to find what they are going to do about a coach, then start adding and subtracting players
    \Lol but we weren't even healthy

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Discuss Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets now that Jazz eliminated them in round 1

Chauncey (provided he stops trying to be a go-to guy) and Carmelo are the only franchise players. Who else on that team is great? K-Mart? He's good when healthy. JR? Talented but dumb. I have a feeling he will be bouncing around the league throughout his career.

I don't think Carmelo can be faulted for not making it out of round 1 when they had no coach, but its becoming clear he doesn't quite have that "push" if you will to carry his team. I still only see him as being, say, the best second option in the league paired with an equal talent with a more leader-oriented mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by SteakPhish
    Chauncey (provided he stops trying to be a go-to guy) and Carmelo are the only franchise players. Who else on that team is great? K-Mart? He's good when healthy. JR? Talented but dumb. I have a feeling he will be bouncing around the league throughout his career.

I don't think Carmelo can be faulted for not making it out of round 1 when they had no coach, but its becoming clear he doesn't quite have that "push" if you will to carry his team. I still only see him as being, say, the best second option in the league paired with an equal talent with a more leader-oriented mentality.
    So who played that role in their run to the WCF last year?

Learning to shoot layups BirdNasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    \Lol but we weren't even healthy
    You did have your coach, if you forgot

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Why is this in the Thunder forum?