Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Has Lebron ever dunked over a center?

This thread is a perfect example of "if you say something enough times you convince yourself that it's true."

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi
    negged for being ignorant
    negged for repping an asian kunt who couldn't ball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    He's actually a "6-10er"
    hes 6'11 without shoes

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    funny because he was thrown alley oops over the small pgs. what else is he supposed to do? let the ball go out of bounds?
    No, but why can't the "most physically gifted player ever" do that against players his own size and above? A guy like Pippen purposely went right AT guys like Mourning, Manute Bol, Patrick Ewing instead of throwing up p*ssy ass layups like LeFrontrunner.

It's okay for Bron to bully his way to the rim on offense but as soon as the defense gets equally physical (like the Bulls did) he complains.

That's why he joined Wade's team - he wanted to take the shortcut and bully the competition instead of overcoming them ("It's gon' be easy", "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7").

dat bully mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    No, but why can't the "most physically gifted player ever" do that against players his own size and above? A guy like Pippen purposely went right AT guys like Mourning, Manute Bol, Patrick Ewing instead of throwing up p*ssy ass layups like LeFrontrunner.

It's okay for Bron to bully his way to the rim on offense but as soon as the defense gets equally physical (like the Bulls did) he complains.

That's why he joined Wade's team - he wanted to take the shortcut and bully the competition instead of overcoming them ("It's gon' be easy", "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7").

dat bully mentality

dat bully mentality
    Great analysis.

No wait, no its not.

Good college starter

Are Bulls fans still stuck on that one game where they broke the streak? I never heard Lebron complain about the Bulls being too physical during the playoffs.

Banned

dat bully mentality

etc.

and what did he do in game 6 when his team was close to being elimnated? he singlehandedly brought his team back from down 12.

hate more son.

ITT: Jordan dicksuckers trying to find ways to bring down LeBron cause they're scared that James is gonna beat him on the all time list.

this thread also further proves how much of a homo samurai swoosh is

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    ITT: Jordan dicksuckers trying to find ways to bring down LeBron cause they're scared that James is gonna beat him on the all time list.

this thread also further proves how much of a homo samurai swoosh is
    Then you haven't seen this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    hate more son.
    ^You're just proving my point.

That block against Splitter happened when Lebron went from playing like his dog died when his team was down to to staring at the crowd, acting like a cocky idiot when his team suddenly got a big lead (which wasn't even because of him). That game was the exact kind of game I was talking about

That dunk against Amare happened in 2007

Good college starter

You're just proving my point.

That block against Splitter happened when Lebron went from playing like his dog died when his team was down to to staring at the crowd, acting like a cocky idiot when his team suddenly got a big lead (which wasn't even because of him). That game was the exact kind of game I was talking about

So what's your explanation of the block against Duncan in game 6?

Banned

^You're just proving my point.

lmao jordans stans insecure as ****. what about the no headband game? Oh yea, you conveniently leave that out....

lol YOU KEEP PROVING MY POINT! Lebron looked like he wanted to cry when he almost cost his team a title with those turnovers in game 6. He looked like a bully that finally got punched in his mouth. Dude is SOFT.

Dude looked completley lost when he couldn't get his usual "bully-my-way-to-the-rim layups" (which he would've gotten against J. Lucus, Terry).

Good college starter

lol YOU KEEP PROVING MY POINT! Lebron looked like he wanted to cry when he almost cost his team a title with those turnovers in game 6. He looked like a bully that finally got punched in his mouth. Dude is SOFT.

Dude looked completley lost when he couldn't get his usual "bully-my-way-to-the-rim layups" (which he would've gotten against J. Lucus, Terry).
    Yet he was still asking for the ball and helped bring the team back from a 10 point deficit.