Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: If the Heat fail to three-peat, what does that do for Lebron all time rank?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Because you said "failed to do what Kobe did" as if Kobe was even the best player on his 3peat.

But Kobe was a major piece of the Lakers' three-peat. Did you not see his play against the Spurs, the biggest challenge to the Lakers back then?

Focus your anger, grasshopper.

Default Re: If the Heat fail to three-peat, what does that do for Lebron all time rank?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You're trying too hard, Jamal.

I know not who this 'Jamal' is, my racist friend. Is he someone who comes to visit you in the trailer park?

Kobe never three-peated. that was Shaq all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    Kobe never three-peated. that was Shaq all the way.

I'm going to let Kobe fans counter this. And I will pray that they have mercy on your soul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    But Kobe was a major piece of the Lakers' three-peat. Did you not see his play against the Spurs, the biggest challenge to the Lakers back then?

Focus your anger, grasshopper.
    No one is angry. You're just thrusting shit onto Kobe and then implying if LeBron doesn't do the same that he can't be on his level. It makes no sense.

Er... it's not the way it works. You don't fault players, or teams, for "failing to three-peat". You praise them if they do three-peat for accomplishing something incredibly difficult and rare in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    No one is angry. You're just thrusting shit onto Kobe and then implying if LeBron doesn't do the same that he can't be on his level. It makes no sense.
    moe, my friend--Kobe was essentially 1b to Shaq's 1a. He was just about as big a reason those Lakers' won three in a row. Do not let your loyalty to Lebron blind you to this fact.

Let go of your anger. It only leads to the Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Er... it's not the way it works. You don't fault players, or teams, for "failing to three-peat". You praise them if they do three-peat for accomplishing something incredibly difficult and rare in NBA history.

Look, my friend, we're not talking bout practice. We're talking becoming only the fourth franchise to three-peat. If Lebron fails to lead his team to that, will it damage his legacy?

Ponder that and pm me your thoughts.

Lol at sportsjames getting ethered, and now straight resorts to trolling with the PM thing.... go ahead and call everyone "friend" too...

Ay OP, Pippen 3-peated... What does that tell you? Pip > Bran?

Also,
    We're talking becoming only the fourth franchise to three-peat. If Lebron fails to lead his team to that, will it damage his legacy?

If he 3-peats, but fails to 4-peat next year, will his legacy be forever tarnished and his spot outside the top 10 safe once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    If Lebron fails to lead his team to that, will it damage his legacy?

Ponder that and pm me your thoughts.
    LeBron would have only "failed" to lead his team if he didn't produce at a high level or even at his normal level which 27/7/7 range. His legacy would only take a "hit" if he had another showing like he did in the 07 or 11 Finals, or even potentially worse. I don't see that happening, though, that he plays THAT bad.

If the Heat don't become the 4th team to 3 peat, I guess settling for being the 6th team to win back to back should suffice. Their legacy of being a top 10 NBA franchise of all-time at worst is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Lol at sportsjames getting ethered, and now straight resorts to trolling with the PM thing.... go ahead and call everyone "friend" too...

Ay OP, Pippen 3-peated... What does that tell you? Pip > Bran?

Also,

If he 3-peats, but fails to 4-peat next year, will his legacy be forever tarnished and his spot outside the top 10 safe once and for all?

You are so frustrated. You have my sympathies on your anger management issues. Perhaps meditation will help.

#prayforArbitraryWater
    #hissoulburnsforLebron

Banned

thread started by a pschotic jordan maniac and hijacked by retarded Kobetards and Durstans.
    what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    LeBron would have only "failed" to lead his team if he didn't produce at a high level or even at his normal level which 27/7/7 range. His legacy would only take a "hit" if he had another showing like he did in the 07 or 11 Finals, or even potentially worse. I don't see that happening, though, that he plays THAT bad.

If the Heat don't become the 4th team to 3 peat, I guess settling for being the 6th team to win back to back should suffice. Their legacy of being a top 10 NBA franchise of all-time at worst is in check.

Thank you for this excellent answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    thread started by a pschotic jordan maniac and hijacked by retarded Kobetards and Durstans.
    what a joke

And now the third angriest Lebrontite enters the fray (third to ArbitraryWater and Silkk).

Mayhaps you should purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka to purge yourself of this rage.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    He already did what Kobe did.

Lose in the Finals then win the next two.
    Actually there is a slight difference. It was still Wade's team in 2011. Then he realized he needed to take a back seat to LeBron the season after and handed over the reigns.

It was definitely Kobe's team 2008 -10. Which leaves both LeBron and Kobe 2-1 all time in the finals.