Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The pacers seriously suck.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    I like how the Pacers get a free pass. Literally no one complains about their "easy" path to the Finals.

If the Pacers get to the Finals it should be with a big "*"
    They got taken to 7 games by a team that was unintentionally built to exploit their biggest weaknesses/deficiencies and then followed that up with their all-star center taking a big dump in game 1 which led to a storm of rumors and criticism.

Yeah; they're playing teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the west, but does that mean these games haven't been grinders/tough at all? Not at all.

NBA sixth man of the year

No wonder I have the OP blocked...Stays mad about the Pacers...Ill keep an eye on the news for when you commit suicide, lol....And then of course the rest of the Pacer/hater gang comes in to discredit their opponent just to disrespect them more....First the Wiz were gonna beat the sh*t out of the Pacers now they suck because they're down 3-1...All you dunces should be banned for unbearable hating...

If the Pacers were playing like they did at the beginning of the year, they would be 8-0 in the playoffs.

Am I doing this right?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    If the Pacers were playing like they did at the beginning of the year, they would be 8-0 in the playoffs.

Am I doing this right?
    No, they would still suck because ISH is full of angry people..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    If atlanta or washington had even one more year of experience then the pacers would already be done.

Literally the only reason the pacers have won every close game is due to the inexperience of the teams that they are up against resulting in them benefiting off of tons of late game mistakes.
    Actually, I would have vouched for Chicago with healthy Rose as the best candidate to eliminate the Pacers, as the only other Eastern Conference team not named the Miami Heat. I would also put Toronto over Atlanta (with no Horford) and Washington.

But you can only deal the cards you are given. It's not the Pacers fault that other teams are depleted or have inexperience. George stepping up is also a great sign, as is Hibbert.

They don't suck, they had their struggles but their D is still great.

Dro has gone out of control... Talking about trying so hard to be a troll!!!
    As to the threadstarter, wait til the ECF commences and we'll see.

I am not particularly sure who would win. What is sure is that the way Pacers have been playing lately, they would give Miami a run for their money!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Maybe its true for the Wizards, but I cant say the same for the Hawks. The Hawks were really lucky to make it to game 7, their shots were falling like ridiculous until game 7. This does not usually happen in a series.
    You got tha damn nerve to talk about lucky

I hit on 5-footers

Teams are choking left and right in these playoffs. I doubt one more year of experience would dramatically change things for 2 inferior teams that couldn't even get HC in the weakest Eastern Conference we've seen.

If, if, if. Got it.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    If atlanta or washington had even one more year of experience then the pacers would already be done.

Literally the only reason the pacers have won every close game is due to the inexperience of the teams that they are up against resulting in them benefiting off of tons of late game mistakes.

Heat will handle them easily.
    Completely agree.

Local High School Star

If the pacers can get past the wizards.. Well I think nothing galvanises the pacers like playing against the heat
    I would totally expect them to give a series against the heat like last year

However if they make the finals... The west team would kill them

Stay mad, OP. Pacers only won because PG got lucky he hit 7-10 from 3. Refs helped him make those shots!!!!!

The only reason the Hawks played the Pacers so well is because Coach Bud coached circles around Vogel. Wittman is a shit coach so this series is coming down to talent + experience, and the Pacers have the edge in both of those.

I thought Washington would win this series but Indiana has stepped up for sure, props to them.