Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA Exec Says "Vassilis Spanoulis Is Definitely An NBA Player" - LINK

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    stopped reading at milwaukee bucks. give it up euroleage. you are the charlie zelenoff of european basketball. as for a retort, i'll just leave this here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkablUhsbig
    That video was made by a RACIST and has now been reported to abuse.

Default Re: NBA Exec Says "Vassilis Spanoulis Is Definitely An NBA Player" - LINK

Can I have a youtube link of Spanolis doing something besides shooting a 3?

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    stopped reading at milwaukee bucks. give it up euroleage. you are the charlie zelenoff of european basketball.
    I guess it's time to report the golden dawn fascists again.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    That video was made by a RACIST and has now been reported to abuse.
    The retard that does not even know that Panathinaikos gate 13 fans are members of golden dawn.......

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWl-JHATnP4

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The retard that does not even know that Panathinaikos gate 13 fans are members of golden dawn.......

Most reasonable people know Vspan is an NBA player. Hell, he wasn't cut by Houston, and JVG to the end thought he could still be a good player. Check his quotes on that.

And then the Spurs also wanted him. So you are feeling paranoid if you think he is not an NBA player. Take your medications, maybe it will change.

The real question is---how good of an NBA player can he be? My guess after seeing him with the Greek team, the EL, and the NBA is that he would be a good backup..

I already explained many times to you that Vspan needs the ball to be effective, and wants to be the "Tmac". He is just not athletic enough to be a "tmac", in the same way Evan Turner can't be a good ball facilitator.

Vspan lacks elite athleticism, but he can get in the paint with ease, finish, and shoot off the dribble, and plays decent defense. So I believe he can be a good backup for a winning team, or a starter for non-playoff team.

Default Re: NBA Exec Says Vassilis Spanoulis Is "Definitely An NBA Player" LINK

He is THE BEST player in the world. WTF? 3rd? THIRD? Spanoulis es numero uno.

Why are you posting a flopping lesson to Rudy and calling it clutch? He was teaching Rudy a lesson on how to flop. Rudy flopped 38 times in that game.

Someone actually did a video and counted that he flopped 38 times in that game, or maybe the game before. So Spanoulis decided to teach him how to flop even better.

What the hell does that have to do with being clutch? It is a master lesson in the art of flopping.

You just took the title of the dumbest person in the history of this site.

I just literally had the best laugh.

Obviously one of the best players in Europe could play in the NBA. The difference for Spanoulis is that he would play less, get paid less, and would just be another NBA player. In Europe, he gets to be a big fish in a small pond... and there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00-WirJH2o

Spanoulis, destroying the "vastly athletically superior TEAM USA athletes"........that is according to this forum's ultra racists. That also claim he is "much too slow and non athletic to ever be able to play in the NBA".

Even though he was by far and away the fastest, quickest and most explosive player on the court against Team USA, and even though they had to double team him the next time they played him. But yeah, according to the racists here, Spanoulis is "a non athletic stiff that could not even make it in the YMCA, and just can't cut it against the vastly superior and genetically superior NBA athletes".........

Last edited by Euroleague; 05-11-2014 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Most reasonable people know Vspan is an NBA player. Hell, he wasn't cut by Houston, and JVG to the end thought he could still be a good player. Check his quotes on that.

And then the Spurs also wanted him. So you are feeling paranoid if you think he is not an NBA player. Take your medications, maybe it will change.

The real question is---how good of a player can he be? My guess after seeing him with the Greek team, the EL, and the NBA is that he would be a good backup..

I already explained many times to you that Vspan needs the ball to be effective, and wants to be the "Tmac". He is just not athletic enough to be a "tmac", in the same way Evan Turner can't be a good ball facilitator.

Vspan lacks elite athleticism, but he can get in the paint with ease, finish, and shoot off the dribble, and plays decent defense. So I believe he can be a good backup for a winning team, or a starter for non-playoff team.
    You are being nicer and more honest with this comment than anyone... and there in lies the problem. Euroleague is going to erupt on your ass like Krakatoa because you just called V-span a "backup" player, and meant it...

I am a Panathinaikos fan. It is a FACT that Panathinaikos hardcore fan base (from the guy making those videos) are members of the extreme right wing fascist groups of Greece.

From northern Athens area rich suburbs.

You can look this up anywhere on the internet and confirm it.

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY STUPID, SAD, AND PATHETIC.

You are being nicer and more honest with this comment than anyone... and there in lies the problem. Euroleague is going to erupt on your ass like Krakatoa because you just called V-span a "backup" player, and meant it...

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Chris Smith played in the NBA...

Here you go.

Spanoulis, destroying the "vastly athletically superior TEAM USA athletes"........that is according to this forum's ultra racists. That also claim he is "much too slow and non athletic to ever be able to play in the NBA".

Even though he was by far and away the fastest, quickest and most explosive player on the court against Team USA, and even though they had to double team him the next time the played him. But yeah, according to the racists here, Spanoulis is "an non athletic stiff that could not even make it in the YMCA and just can't cut it against the vastly superior and genetically superior NBA athletes".........

Are you fu[COLOR="black"]ckin[/COLOR]g joking? Are you really fu[COLOR="black"]ck[/COLOR]ing kidding me right now?

Did you not know who LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Dwight Howard were at the time? Spanpoopis isn't even as athletic as a 90 year old Brian Scalabrine. gtfo of here.