Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default NBA Exec Says "Vassilis Spanoulis can tie his shoes" - LINK

I have ON RECORD, and NBA front office executive saying that Vassilis Spanoulis is "definitely an NBA player" and that "Jeff Van Gundy would never play him. After that he got mad and left".

This CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE SAID HERE.

This is from a MAJOR AND WELL RESPECTED USA media source and in English.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/racin...255954251.html

"There's a slew of guys in Europe that could be on NBA teams," said Milwaukee Bucks vice president of player personnel Dave Babcock. "But a lot of times, they get to a point where they're making so much money over there, that they can't afford to come to the NBA."

Babcock goes to Europe two to four times a year to scout games and look for draft-eligible players — perhaps the next Ersan Ilyasova — and at free agents such as Lojeski. There is NBA talent there.

"Matt's [Lojeski's] team has a starting point guard, Vassilis Spanoulis
    , who was drafted by Houston," said Babcock. "He signed with Houston, but Jeff Van Gundy would never play him. After that he got mad and left. He's definitely an NBA player."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONSIDER YOURSELVES OWNED INSIDEHOOPS

OWNED
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-11-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Default Re: NBA Exec Says Vassilis Spanoulis Is "Definitely An NBA Player" LINK

He's an Nba player, just not a good one

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: NBA Exec Says "Vassilis Spanoulis Is Definitely An NBA Player" - LINK

Mark Madsen was an NBA player.

Ish ROY 2014

Default Re: NBA Exec Says "Vassilis Spanoulis Is Definitely An NBA Player" - LINK

Nobody gives a shit about Vaseline Spatulanoius.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Dude works for the Bucks. He definitely knows NBA talent when he sees it.

The one red bar doesn't do Euroleague justice. He's the biggest villain in the history of InsideHoops.

Better than Ledger in The Dark Knight.

Spanoulis was 100% an NBA player, but so was Luke Walton. And DJ "tacos" Mbenga. And Jaron Collins (just as bad as Jason, only difference is Jason is gay making him the most marketable scrub ever).

I'll repeat exactly what I said in the other thread you brought this up... Spanoullis is not an NBA caliber player, he averaged 2.7ppg on 30% (18% from three) on garbage time and told his coach that he was the "Tmac of Euroleague" and the coach swiftly responded with "Well Tmac is Tmac here" and cut the whiny son of a bitch after 31 games. Honestly he was trash in the NBA, he tried and failed. Meanwhile NBA scrubs like Sonny Weems and Anthony Parker have gone over to Euroleague and etched themselves onto Euroleague's Mount Rushmore. How many Euroleague scrubs have come to the NBA and become a part of the NBA's Mount Rushmore? It's quite clear which league is superior.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 05-11-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Spanoulis was 100% an NBA player, but so was Luke Walton.
    The NBA exec said he IS an NBA player. Meaning he IS at the level NOW.

Learn to read TROLL.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I'll repeat exactly what I said in the other thread you brought this up... Spanoullis is not an NBA caliber player, he averaged 2.7ppg on 30% (18% from three) on garbage time and told his coach that he was the "Tmac of Euroleague" and the coach swiftly responded with "Well Tmac is Tmac here" and cut the whiny son of a bitch after 31 games. Honestly he was trash in the NBA, he tried and failed. Meanwhile NBA scrubs like Sonny Weems and Anthony Parker have gone over to Euroleague and etched themselves onto Euroleague's Mount Rushmore. So it's quite clear which league is superior.
    Euroleague. Whatever league has Spanoulis in it, is automatically superior.

You didn't own any of us you dumb f*ck. That's one retarded exec's OPINION. He just so happens to be working for Milwaukee.

Vassilis Spanpoopis whouldn't even make the YMCA team. He's pure trash and I don't know why you think he's any good. Its crazy how you think he's the 3rd best player in the world... smfh. You must be on bath salts.

Also look how "clutch" he is:

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

So in 2007 the NBA was superior, anchored by Vagispans mighty 2.7ppg 30% (18% from three) playing on garbage time because he couldn't earn minutes? Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You didn't own any of us you dumb f*ck. That's one retarded exec's OPINION. He just so happens to be working for Milwaukee.

Vassilis Spanpoopis whouldn't even make the YMCA team. He's pure trash and I don't know why you think he's any good. Its crazy how you think he's the 3rd best player in the world... smfh. You must be on bath salts.

Also look how "clutch" he is:

He is THE BEST player in the world. WTF? 3rd? THIRD? Spanoulis es numero uno.

Why are you posting a flopping lesson to Rudy and calling it clutch? He was teaching Rudy a lesson on how to flop. Rudy flopped 38 times in that game.

Someone actually did a video and counted that he flopped 38 times in that game, or maybe the game before. So Spanoulis decided to teach him how to flop even better.

What the hell does that have to do with being clutch? It is a master lesson in the art of flopping.

You just took the title of the dumbest person in the history of this site.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-11-2014 at 03:37 AM.

I have ON RECORD, and NBA front office executive saying that Vassilis Spanoulis is "definitely an NBA player" and that "Jeff Van Gundy would never play him. After that he got mad and left".

This CONFIRMS EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE SAID HERE.

This is from a MAJOR AND WELL RESPECTED USA media source and in English.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/racin...255954251.html

"There's a slew of guys in Europe that could be on NBA teams," said Milwaukee Bucks vice president of player personnel Dave Babcock. "But a lot of times, they get to a point where they're making so much money over there, that they can't afford to come to the NBA."

Babcock goes to Europe two to four times a year to scout games and look for draft-eligible players — perhaps the next Ersan Ilyasova — and at free agents such as Lojeski. There is NBA talent there.

"Matt's [Lojeski's] team has a starting point guard, Vassilis Spanoulis
    , who was drafted by Houston," said Babcock. "He signed with Houston, but Jeff Van Gundy would never play him. After that he got mad and left. He's definitely an NBA player."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONSIDER YOURSELVES OWNED INSIDEHOOPS

OWNED

stopped reading at milwaukee bucks. give it up euroleage. you are the charlie zelenoff of european basketball.