Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Nothing beats an elephant

This is a video about elephants gang raping and killing rhinos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5W4lq_LmU

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    That's a bengal. Siberian are bigger.
    That's a Siberian. You are over rating how big Siberian Tigers are.

These are from a fake staged fight, but the point is just to show that the size difference isn't as much as you think.

And yes, it's a FULL GROWN grizzly, and yes, and tiger when standing is in fact taller.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    That's a Siberian. You are over rating how big Siberian Tigers are.
    Lol. Don't act like you know the difference.

Have you ever even seen these animals in real life?

Banned

These are from a fake staged fight, but the point is just to show that the size difference isn't as much as you think.

And yes, it's a FULL GROWN grizzly, and yes, and tiger when standing is in fact taller.

That's not a full grown Grizzly because you Google'd their names together. That bear looks like a growing teen. That's definitely a full grown tiger though.

You're not understanding how much bigger a brown bear is compared to a tiger.

Banned

Lol. Don't act like you know the difference.

Have you ever even seen these animals in real life?
    Yes. I've been to a zoo before. In fact. Let me show you the actual size difference. BRB.

That's not a full grown Grizzly because you Google'd their names together. That bear looks like a growing teen. That's definitely a full grown tiger though.

You're not understanding how much bigger a brown bear is compared to a tiger.
    Oh wow, you're just dismissing it and saying "that's not a full grown grizzly" when it most definitely is. Who could have seen that coming.

Tigers are much taller than bears bro. The fact that it's even that close to the same height shows that the bear is without question full grown.

You weren't expecting the bear to be taller, where you?

Banned

Bear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1bXO1ilSU

Tiger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYv-D9_zJTc

In relation to the kids in the video, which animal looks bigger to you?

Banned

Oh wow, you're just dismissing it and saying "that's not a full grown grizzly" when it most definitely is. Who could have seen that coming.

Tigers are much taller than bears bro. The fact that it's even that close to the same height shows that the bear is without question full grown.

You weren't expecting the bear to be taller, where you?
    Kodiak Bear; 1,400 pounds, 11 feet tall
    Polar Bear; 1,400 pounds, 11 feet tall
    Grizzly Bear (Brown Bear); 800 pounds, 9 feet tall

Damn sure doesn't look like a full grown bear to me. Yet again, another cherry picked picture.

Banned

Yeah. They jump on a larger mammals back when they're, wait for it............HUNTING/AMBUSHING.

We're talking H2H.

Tigers feed off of combat huh? The only time a tiger will fight another tiger is for mating rights. A bear fights another bear for food territories. Ex. When they're all out fishing for salmon.

You're saying that a tiger knows what to do naturally in a fight. As if bears don't???

Bro, you're seriously over rating a tiger's fighting skills.

You keep saying vauge statements like, "tiger's are smarter at combat, and know what to do, naturally", but you have no reasoning behind it.

You also say things like, "tigers feed off combat", when it's clearly the opposite. Hence not risking injury against other cats. Solitary hunters that stalk their prey. They can't afford to fight on a consistent basis, because they are lone hunters. Unlike lions that regularly have to defend their pride, and fight for dominance rights all the time.

Tiger's don't have a fighting mentality. They need to steer clear of conflict at all times. You have no clue what you're talking about.
    You are talking about them Fighting in a cage and I told you thats taking away Tigers strengths. Im talking about when they fight in the wild.

Im not even talking about Tigers fighting each other. Tigers in general just fight or hunt other animals to eat and survive.

Bears in the other hand Eat a lot of other things and dont hunt or Fight other Animals like Tigers do. SO If Tiger hunts/fights other animals on consistent bases due to much more Dangerous animals in the Jungle compare to Forest no DOUBT Tigers will have much more IQ when it comes to Fighting.

Im glad you know that They are lone Hunters like I stated before Which makes them even more Superior when it comes to Hunting/Fighting.

WOW just WOW Tigers dont have Fighting Mentality

You got me there man.

In a cage most likely Bear would win. Put both animal in a open field Jungle H2H Tiger will Rape that fucccken Bear. Have both of them Fight in Pitch Dark at night, the Tiger will RAPE THE DAM BEAR in the ASSSS so hard he will call for Smokey to help him.

Banned

Think about it. A bear barely has a neck. The thing is built to last. It would snap a tiger's neck with a blow.

Kodiak Bear; 1,400 pounds, 11 feet tall
    Polar Bear; 1,400 pounds, 11 feet tall
    Grizzly Bear (Brown Bear); 800 pounds, 9 feet tall

Damn sure doesn't look like a full grown bear to me. Yet again, another cherry picked picture.
    First of all.....

I don't know where you heard the average grizzly is 9 feet tall. The average grizzly is shorter than LeBron James.

second, why exactly does it not look full grown? Something to do with it's coat? It's weight distribution? What?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    You are talking about them Fighting in a cage and I told you thats taking away Tigers strengths. Im talking about when they fight in the wild.

Im not even talking about Tigers fighting each other. Tigers in general just fight or hunt other animals to eat and survive.

Bears in the other hand Eat a lot of other things and dont hunt or Fight other Animals like Tigers do. SO If Tiger hunts/fights other animals on consistent bases due to much more Dangerous animals in the Jungle compare to Forest no DOUBT Tigers will have much more IQ when it comes to Fighting.

Im glad you know that They are lone Hunters like I stated before Which makes them even more Superior when it comes to Hunting/Fighting.

You got me there man.

In a cage most likely Bear would win. Put both animal in a open field Jungle H2H Tiger will Rape that fucccken Bear. Have both of them Fight in Pitch Dark at night, the Tiger will RAPE THE DAM BEAR in the ASSSS so hard he will call for Smokey to help him.
    You can't be this dumb. Give me some video proof of a tiger fighting in a different manner in which I've seen them fight in every single tiger fighting video. Then explain to me how the tiger covers all this ground that you seem to believe they do. You act like a tiger jukes like Barry Sanders, and if it's in an open field it's running around in circles.

Do you know how dumb you sound? Open field, or cage, it doesn't matter. They both engage and starting tearing each other apart. There is no secret ninja like techniques that the tiger is going to use. They are both going to be holding their ground.

If you get the biggest brown bear and the biggest Siberian tiger, and make them fight. The brown bear out lasts it, and sends the tiger off running with it's tail between it's leg.

Stop being a tiger stan, and making up some abilities for the tiger.

Tigers don't fight other animals. They HUNT other animals to eat and survive. There aren't any animals picking fights with tigers bone head.

Just like a tiger, there aren't any natural predators to a bear, so just like a tiger it hunts, and survives.

More dangerous in the jungle than in the forrest? How so? What exactly is attacking a tiger in the jungle? Please answer that.

Since when have bears hunted in packs? Please answer that.

They are naturally wired to avoid conflict at all costs. Unless it is extremely necessary.

Banned

First of all.....

I don't know where you heard the average grizzly is 9 feet tall. The average grizzly is shorter than LeBron James.

second, why exactly does it not look full grown? Something to do with it's coat? It's weight distribution? What?
    You cherry picked a picture of a smallish bear with the biggest tiger. Don't play dumb.

Either way you slice it. A brown bear is bigger than a tiger, regardless of the height.

serious the whole tiger vs lion thing is like arguing who's the better player between jj reddick and kyle korver both very weak compared to the heavy weights