Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: **Official Game Thread 12/21** Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics

Raptors with garbage offense and defense. Looks like nothing has changed.

lol funny thing about people last time saying that we didn't have time to get organized, as if that wasn't to our benefit.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

2 early jumpers for Rondo, I like it. Defense has been great as well

Nice move by Bayless.

I am your soldier!

For those that didn't see the Celtics pregame... Donny Marshall said there is a rumor going around that Rondo is still being shopped, the team that wants him is 'surprising', 'western conference', and 'warm weather'.

All these critics saying the celtics are too old and we didn't make enough moves gtfo you will eat your words come playoffs. I like this team I really fkin like it.. It's better than last year and hey we didn't to damn bad last year, if we get al Thornton we are going to butt rush new York and indianna 3rd seed is ours.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    For those that didn't see the Celtics pregame... Donny Marshall said there is a rumor going around that Rondo is still being shopped, the team that wants him is 'surprising', 'western conference', and 'warm weather'.
    Sounds like Houston to me.

I wouldn't at all doubt that he's still being shopped. The C's were manhandled by a younger more athletic Heat team last year, and while they are still a top 4 team in the East, they are probably closer to 4 than 1.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Garnett: "Get that shit outta here n!gga" on Gray
    How there was no foul called on that play I have no idea. Garnett and JO fouled him at the same time.

always loved JO. He adds a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheet.

Cali Love

LOL that's not happening.

Bargnani needs to give that ball up when they close down the lane.

Local High School Star IBLEEDGREEN20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    I wouldn't at all doubt that he's still being shopped. The C's were manhandled by a younger more athletic Heat team last year, and while they are still a top 4 team in the East, they are probably closer to 4 than 1.
    Manhandled? Pierce one jumper away before OT to make it 2-2. Rondo had 1 arm. These comments are stupid.

first thing I thought of when I saw Donny say that, was Phoenix Suns.

Banned

Austin Toros.

Quote Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
    Manhandled? Pierce one jumper away before OT to make it 2-2. Rondo had 1 arm. These comments are stupid.

first thing I thought of when I saw Donny say that, was Phoenix Suns.
    Woulda coulda shoulda. Vince Carter was one jumpshot away from taking us to the ECF. Did it happen? No, hence why it's not talked about anymore.