Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I am sick and tired of people blaming 2011 on Lebron.

OP needs to take one to the temple tbh.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    OP needs to take one to the temple tbh.
    You are a Cavs fan. Stick with your own side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    LeBron famously shrank from The Moment against Boston. A friend of mine sat right next to Miami's bench in Dallas during Game 4 of the Finals and told me the following story: If you remember, Dallas called timeout after Miami jumped to a seven-point lead with 10 minutes to play. The series looked like it was over, or headed that way, barring a semi-improbable comeback. Wade had been carrying them for this game and the previous one; now, the table was set for LeBron to bring them home. His teammates knew better than anyone.

Here's how my friend remembers it: "They were excited in the huddle because they knew they were close (to finishing Dallas off). I was right there, I was sitting three feet away from their trainer. LeBron sat down and started chewing his fingers. I remember (assistant coach) Bob McAdoo and a few other bench guys kept coming over, slapping him on the shoulder and saying, 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he was just staring into space and chewing his nails. I remember AT THAT MOMENT wondering, 'How would MJ be right now?' I thought for sure LeBron would get fired up and feed off those guys. He looked like he wanted no part of it! So they go back out and Dallas starts coming back. Next timeout, same thing. 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he's staring into space and chewing his nails. I could see Wade's face. Remember, Wade played his ass off in those Dallas games. Wade had this look on his face like, 'Oh, **** me.' That was when I knew Dallas could win. I don't think LeBron has it in him. I will never forget watching that from that close. I feel like I witnessed history and actually felt that way as it was happening."
    Biggest choke job in the history of professional sports. I'll never let LeBron live it down. EVER.

LeBron defined what it actually meant to be "shook."

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Get out of my thread.
    This is a public forum, you stupid jackass

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Biggest choke job in the history of professional sports. I'll never let LeBron live it down. EVER.

LeBron defined what it actually meant to be "shook."
    You think Lebron cares about you?

He doesn't even KNOW you.

You think Lebron cares about you?

He doesn't even KNOW you.
    Let's just say I know Bill personally and was sitting court side for game 4 of the 2011 finals.

LeBron wanted no part of it. Biggest choke in history.

You are a Cavs fan. Stick with your own side.
    Me being a Cavs fan doesn't make you less of a POS.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Haslem: "Ninja, you still rich doe."

LeBron: "Call Ray Allen. I need more help."
    Last edited by Foster5k; 02-23-2015 at 02:46 PM.

"They were excited in the huddle because they knew they were close (to finishing Dallas off). I was right there, I was sitting three feet away from their trainer. LeBron sat down and started chewing his fingers. I remember (assistant coach) Bob McAdoo and a few other bench guys kept coming over, slapping him on the shoulder and saying, 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he was just staring into space and chewing his nails. I remember AT THAT MOMENT wondering, 'How would MJ be right now?' I thought for sure LeBron would get fired up and feed off those guys. He looked like he wanted no part of it! So they go back out and Dallas starts coming back. Next timeout, same thing. 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he's staring into space and chewing his nails. I could see Wade's face. Remember, Wade played his ass off in those Dallas games. Wade had this look on his face like, 'Oh, **** me.' That was when I knew Dallas could win. I don't think LeBron has it in him. I will never forget watching that from that close. I feel like I witnessed history and actually felt that way as it was happening."

Most significant words in basketball history. LeBron at age 26 did not have it in him. Even AFTER all the massive chokes he had before.

You think this just goes away? You think someone can just get over their anxiety like that?

This IS LeBron. You either RELISH the moment or you DON'T. LeBron HATES pressure. They were on their way to curb stomping Dallas and Lebron cost Wade and the Miami Heat the championship.

Which renders this thread a complete joke. It's all on LeBron. All of it.

Dunking on everybody in the park

OP i think you should get lebron's d**k out of your mouth and stop being a dumbass.

As a Mavs fan, that watched every second of the series, DWade was much more of a factor in that series than LeBron. Wasn't even close. If you stopped Wade, you won. LeBron wasn't a factor at all.

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    As a Mavs fan, that watched every second of the series, DWade was much more of a factor in that series than LeBron. Wasn't even close. If you stopped Wade, you won. LeBron wasn't a factor at all.
    Good to see an unbiased view on the matter.

LeBron at the peak of his powers was a non-factor in the NBA finals. That is incredibly pathetic and sad.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    2014 wasn't his fault though

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    "They were excited in the huddle because they knew they were close (to finishing Dallas off). I was right there, I was sitting three feet away from their trainer. LeBron sat down and started chewing his fingers. I remember (assistant coach) Bob McAdoo and a few other bench guys kept coming over, slapping him on the shoulder and saying, 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he was just staring into space and chewing his nails. I remember AT THAT MOMENT wondering, 'How would MJ be right now?' I thought for sure LeBron would get fired up and feed off those guys. He looked like he wanted no part of it! So they go back out and Dallas starts coming back. Next timeout, same thing. 'Come on, Bron, take us home.' And he's staring into space and chewing his nails. I could see Wade's face. Remember, Wade played his ass off in those Dallas games. Wade had this look on his face like, 'Oh, **** me.' That was when I knew Dallas could win. I don't think LeBron has it in him. I will never forget watching that from that close. I feel like I witnessed history and actually felt that way as it was happening."

Most significant words in basketball history. LeBron at age 26 did not have it in him. Even AFTER all the massive chokes he had before.

You think this just goes away? You think someone can just get over their anxiety like that?

This IS LeBron. You either RELISH the moment or you DON'T. LeBron HATES pressure. They were on their way to curb stomping Dallas and Lebron cost Wade and the Miami Heat the championship.

Which renders this thread a complete joke. It's all on LeBron. All of it.
    Who's words are these?