Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: You Nets fans crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by The Nets
    Now great, people just see how Knicks fans truly are and why the forum's quality is inversely proportional to the number of knicks fans. According to Knicks fans they are the best team in the universe, they have won titles every year. The fact that other teams won titles in past years was just an illusion as it happens in an alternative world. Only Knicks are real, everything else is a fake.
    If anything this post shows why the quality of the forums are the way it is. Knicks fans have never said any of the above. The point of the thread was that NETS fans were getting ridiculous after an overtime victory over an injury hit Knicks team. Congratulations on missing the point and acting like a fool in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    If anything this post shows why the quality of the forums are the way it is. Knicks fans have never said any of the above. The point of the thread was that NETS fans were getting ridiculous after an overtime victory over an injury hit Knicks team. Congratulations on missing the point and acting like a fool in the process.
    Oh really? I dont see how ridiculous we got after that OT win. This is a scene we will be seeing quite often from now on, Id be much more excited if we beat the Heat. If there are overreactions, its mostly a consequence of what Knicksfever said about 'How Nets fans feel when Knicks won a title with Jason Kidd', that dumb thread made a week ago. Seriously if that thread was still around, Id go back and bump it.

Banned

Oh really? I dont see how ridiculous we got after that OT win. This is a scene we will be seeing quite often from now on, Id be much more excited if we beat the Heat. If there are overreactions, its mostly a consequence of what Knicksfever said about 'How Nets fans feel when Knicks won a title with Jason Kidd', that dumb thread made a week ago. Seriously if that thread was still around, Id go back and bump it.
    So within the space of a few minutes you've gone from accusing all Knicks fans of being homers and delusional to citing 1 thread by 1 Knicks fan as your evidence. Strong consistency

So within the space of a few minutes you've gone from accusing all Knicks fans of being homers and delusional to citing 1 thread by 1 Knicks fan as your evidence. Strong consistency
    Heres another, one of my favorite. I can still find more for you, but I wont really bother since its meaningless trying to prove something so universally true. A total waste of my time, people say you should not feed the troll but apparently I've fed you too much. My mistake lol.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=248870

Banned

Heres another, one of my favorite. I can still find more for you, but I wont really bother since its meaningless trying to prove something so universally true. A total waste of my time, people say you should not feed the troll but apparently I've fed you too much. My mistake lol.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=248870
    If anything i've provided the legitimate arguments and you've done nothing but dodge them and provide completely irrelevant points. Knicks could reach the ECF this year, when fully healthy, arguably the 2nd best team in the East.

Too early in the year to tell, but your not going to see reason so i've done trying to convince you. BTW feel free to find anything I've said that posts me as delusional or a Knicks homer with illusions of us 'winning every year'.

Enjoy the shitty side of the river, bucko.

If anything i've provided the legitimate arguments and you've done nothing but dodge them and provide completely irrelevant points. Knicks could reach the ECF this year, when fully healthy, arguably the 2nd best team in the East.

Too early in the year to tell, but your not going to see reason so i've done trying to convince you. BTW feel free to find anything I've said that posts me as delusional or a Knicks homer with illusions of us 'winning every year'.

lol now you just go about insulting Brooklyn as a location, come on you can do better than that in an argument with some kind of fans?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    lol now you just go about insulting Brooklyn as a location, come on you can do better than that in an argument with some kind of fans?
    Wrong part of the river, try again.

lol keep trying, does not change a fact about the quality of your fanbase. In fact I was using that example of Knicksfever's thread to show why some nets fans seemingly overreacted after that win, since Knicks fans started this and we had to use something to counter. It wasnt really meant to be used as an evidence to show how delusional you fans are, just like how no one would bother proving why 1+1=2.

Banned

lol keep trying, does not change a fact about the quality of your fanbase. In fact I was using that example of Knicksfever's thread to show why some nets fans seemingly overreacted after that win, since Knicks fans started this and we had to use something to counter. It wasnt really meant to be used as an evidence to show how delusional you fans are, just like how no one would bother proving why 1+1=2.
    If anything the Knicks fanbase is probably the best. It was only last year the Nets were garbage and about 2 Nets fans stood up and got counted. Knicks fans are with their team through thick and thin (02-09) and still vocal and always show up to the arena and make MSG one of the world's best stadiums.

Half of the Laker & Heat fanbases are bandwagoners and let's not act like many Net's fans have stuck their head above the parapet any other time than this season. Thread/.

If anything the Knicks fanbase is probably the best.
    Best at trolling other fanbase, best at making useless threads and best at convincing themselves that reality is an illusion?

1 fan, Niko. All that he said was that the Knicks weren't afraid to play the Heat in the playoffs. Not that we would beat them, or anything close to that.

Basically meant we weren't tanking to play the Bulls (even though in hindsight it would have helped). But of course people say "Knicks fans" and take it out of proportion.

OP has a legitimate point, Nets fans are way too cocky. Can't wait for their immature rubbish and any other worthless contribution they will bring to this thread.

IF the Nets were missing their starting 2 guard and PF (JJ & Hump) and their backup SG (Brooks) was out with back spasms and the Knicks won in overtime no way would Knicks fans carry on the way the Nets fans have.

"100% sure this won't happen. It just won't.
    Knicks are going to the second round whether you like it or not. Just relax and watch the show unfold."

"No one on the Heat can stop Melo.
    Who can't penetrate at will against Miami's weak interior defense?
    Bibby will want revenge against the Heat for shipping him out after 1 season when he took less money to help them win a ring.
    The Knicks can't play defense? Aren't they like the 6th best defense ranked in the league behind the Heat?"

"Miami Heat should be scared of New York Knicks"

"chandler on bosh is the key matchup in my opinion. if bosh ain't dropping 20+, than the knicks in 6-7 baby "

"Because we have the best frontcourt. It has been proven time and time that the best big man wins not the best player. And if amare produces like he produces every playoffs then theres a chance that well beat miami."

and best for last, this was apparently a poll on the ISH page last year:

"Heat (over Knicks) 60 votes
    Knicks (over Heat) 29 votes"

These are all posts from different posters, it's not all the same person. Lot more than just Niko. And this is all from just one half of one thread too. Read for yourself -

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=261087
    Last edited by Dave3; 11-29-2012 at 08:12 AM.

There aren't Net fans bragging about the Game. There are barely five real Net fans on the board. I hate threads that are rallying against something that did not occur. There are like five of these a day against Knicks. THey are no less gay against Nets.

Believe

Your point is completely irrelevant. Stop trying to fit in.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    There are barely five real Net fans on the board. .
    There's 8 that I can name off the top of my head as real nets fans. you insulting our fan base?

What nets fans were bragging?