Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: I feel sorry for Kwame Brown and what he had to go through

What's more shocking is how much Jordan used the word *******. Only thing wrong with that, is the fact that he needs to find new words to use

Banned

If Jordan was signing my million dollar checks he can call me whatever he wants.

Kwame is a weak ass *****! A f--king failure too.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r

This is why. (Pg. 60)

I hope nobody thinks Michael Jordan is a good person. He is the NBA's all-time biggest d-bag.

Here is just a preview

It's no secret that Jordan was not a kind person. There are a lot of weaknesses in his character which ironically was what molded him into such a great player. I always said that with the wrong kind of supports, he'd not win anything. I think he was very lucky he teamed up with Pippen and Phil (and vice versa).

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Didn't Kwame was 18 years old when he was drafted? 18 is not a grown man for me
    ^This^

If those were the words used by MJ on an 18 who was just at his prom and living at home with his parents a few months prior, then words like that could potentially be very devastating regardless to the size of Kwame's contract. Kwame's career really hadn't gotten started, yet and he was still developing. I mean, he was still a kid and wasn't old enough to even drink. He had probably just gone from a learner's permit to a legal driver's license. Could you imagine being 18 and introduced to the NBA with those types of words from an icon as powerful as MJ whom you probably idolized?

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    ^This^

If those were the words used by MJ on an 18 who was just at his prom and living at home with his parents a few months prior, then words like that could potentially be very devastating regardless to the size of Kwame's contract. Kwame's career really hadn't gotten started, yet and he was still developing. I mean, he was still a kid and wasn't old enough to even drink. He had probably just gone from a learner's permit to a legal driver's license. Could you imagine being 18 and introduced to the NBA with those types of words from an icon as powerful as MJ whom you probably idolized?
    I feel bad for Kwame half the reason he turned out so bad is because he lost all of his confidence.

This is why I respect Michael Beasley so much. Only God knows what kind of insult Wade used to attack or to get Beasley motivated, than trading him for two second round draft picks to top it off as well.

This is no excuse for Brown. And I remembering reading how Kwame told MJ if he drafted him he wouldn't regret it.

Noah quote (about you know who): "I dont like him. He is such are meanie! Where is the love?"

Thats the current NBA right there

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    I feel bad for Kwame half the reason he turned out so bad is because he lost all of his confidence.
    In such a case NBA isnt the place for him, or any sport for that matter. How did he survived in his backyard even? Trashtalking is part of the game, so is criticism, especially deserved one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    ^This^

This is why American kids are f--king spoiled. Living with their parents until they're 18. There are billions of kids all over the world who are on their own by the age of 15 or 16.

I've personally seen 13 year olds working the rice fields with oxen in Southeast.

I feel bad for those kids and the kids who worked for Nike sweatshops. Not Kwame Brown, who's probably still living off his #1 pick millions.
    Last edited by DeronMillsap; 03-23-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Learning to shoot layups

Why is this news now? It wasn't about 8 years ago so why should it be now?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

isn't kwame richer than hell?

i don't feel bad for the guy at all, getting payed to play pro ball

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Jordan was a great player. But that doesn't mean he knows jackshit about how to build or run a team.

He can be the greatest player ever, and still be shite as a gm or coach.

Banned

have empathy guys, Kwame was abused physically and mentally growing up, he was only 18 and then he is practicing and the man many call the greatest player of all time, a man Kwame probably grew up worshipping in his childhood, the hero who probably inspired Kwame to play basketball comes up and treats him just like his dad used to. Jordan probably killed his spirit right there.

Michael Jordan is such a piece of shit prick. Hey kids, go be like Mike. Ya know, being a homophobic piece of shit and whatnot.