Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Magic Johnson" Your The Best Player in the World" (LeBron James)

Magic said this for ages now....

Banned

At this point, Kobe should be honored if people consider him a better player than Kevin Durant.

just waiting for some kobe stan logic where they say magic is a kobe hater.

Magic is a legend....has 5 rings....and owns part of the Lakers. He can say whatever he wants. Especially if it's the truth.

Honestly, I like hearing other superstar/legends opinions on players. I would LOVE to hear MJ's thoughts on LeBron...especially after he sees him completely dominate like he did today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I think you quoted the wrong person. Swaggin was the one mentioning that this was to motivate Kobe.
    My fault bro...I didn't mean to quote at all....I liked your post and at the same time I was answering the OP....Sorry bout that.

Why should kobe give a sh!t?....This is about Champiosnship titles, not "Best player in the game Titles"...

Anyway...LeBron>>Kobe..FAC

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Magic is a legend....has 5 rings....and owns part of the Lakers. He can say whatever he wants. Especially if it's the truth.

Honestly, I like hearing other superstar/legends opinions on players. I would LOVE to hear MJ's thoughts on LeBron...especially after he sees him completely dominate like he did today.

Its funny because an hurt kobe bryant (fingers, ankles, knees) even kobe wont admit that those are bothering him is still better than 99% of the players in the NBA.....A healthy kobe is better than if not equal to lebronze

Quote Originally Posted by HisAirness3
    At this point, Kobe should be honored if people consider him a better player than Kevin Durant.

LOL.....KD has ALOT of prove b4 you can say he is better than kobe.....you all have SHORT TERM memories....its funny

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa

People on this forum seem to thing that MJ doesn't like Bron for some reason. MJ probably doesn't, but i wanna ask if anyone has ever seen an article or video or anything in which MJ talks about James

Quote Originally Posted by Pha Q
    Its funny because an hurt kobe bryant (fingers, ankles, knees) even kobe wont admit that those are bothering him is still better than 99% of the players in the NBA.....A healthy kobe is better than if not equal to lebronze
    Even if heathly no Kobe isn't better or equal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pha Q
    I agree with the first half of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr Llaban
    People on this forum seem to thing that MJ doesn't like Bron for some reason. MJ probably doesn't, but i wanna ask if anyone has ever seen an article or video or anything in which MJ talks about James

The reason why JORDAN doesnt like LEBRONZE is because LEBRONZE called himself and alot of people also called him the "KING" before he did anything in the NBA...if you look at an interview on OPRAH with JORDAN and BARKLEY, even jordan said that he doesnt like the fact how "YOUNG STARS" which he was talking about "LEBRONZE and CARMELLO" are getting BIG ass contracts for all the HYPE they got out of HIGH school and COLLEGE...before he even proved anything....JORDAN, KOBE had to earn there respect in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by Jr Llaban
    There was an piece posted on here a while ago talking about LeBron and the reason for his number change. It had some very interesting points that actually make sense. Not to mention, when they asked MJ about LeBron winning a ring in his 7th year(stupid question), he didn't really give any words of encouragement. In fact, he seemed a little annoyed.

Of course they will never ask MJ this because they probably already have an idea of what he would say...

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    My fault bro...I didn't mean to quote at all....I liked your post and at the same time I was answering the OP....Sorry bout that.
    Oh no, it's fine lol. I assumed there was some accident in the quoting or something.

National High School Star

LOL @ Magic trying to motivate Kobe.