Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Kobe suing his Mother

I don't even believe this article...What do you mean give your mother 250k TOWARDS a house...Why is not just buying her a home? Why is his mother even having to worry about having to auction off stuff and look for a new home?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    The items are also his achievements from his teenage, high school, and early laker years. It's obvious why they would still have the high school stuff. My parents still have my state awards, high school sports awards, diplomas etc. they are even auctioning the special 98 all star ring and 00 championship ring he got specially made for them. His mother gave them away or sold them without his consent. It isn't her property. Now ppl are trying to flip it around and acts like he does nothing for them when he has brought his parents and sisters homes and cars. And like I said Kobe grew up Rich and spoiled, his parents are not poor and struggling. The reason why his dad was able to get coaching jobs such as the Sparks was because of Kobe.
    Don't bother, man. Save your fingers from typing.

Notice the idiots that are jumping over this to hate on Kobe usually have Jordan or LeBron avatars.

Coincidence?

These guys basically spend every waking moment hoping for fodder like this to drop about Kobe so they can get out their torches, pitchforks in a pathetic attempt to diminish Kobe and elevate the players they worship. Or perhaps to feel better about their own pathetic existence wasted trolling on message boards in order to hate that which they know they will never come close to being.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

That's real messed up on his moms part. Clearly Kobe and his mom have issues.

How are they selling things that he earned without his permission... Seems like a open and shut case to me... Kobe will win he always wins

Kobe's directly commencing legal proceeding against his own mother by suing the auction company that she hired.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kobe getting more legal trouble in the future.

Seems like a very awkward situation. Even if those items were not worth much... the sentimentality alone of those achievements decidedly puts his mom in the "wow... really" category. I'm sure there is some sort of issue or friction in the background.

Are there really posters out there putting this on Bryant? I would think that any real basketball fan out there would cringe at this sort of thing.

There is no doubt that Kobe is a huge freaking a-hole.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-03-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    There is no doubt that Kobe is a huge freaking a-hole.
    You're an a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I don't even believe this article...What do you mean give your mother 250k TOWARDS a house...Why is not just buying her a home? Why is his mother even having to worry about having to auction off stuff and look for a new home?
    Probably she asks him for money and after asking for a lot of money ovr the years his wife told Kobe to stop giving her money and then the mother started hating kobe's wife because of it. Years pass and she wants a better house probably because she wants more stuff and because he's not giving her the money she decided to auction Kobe's high school memories so that she can get rich doing so.

Kobe greed has gone to another level.

Lebron stans seem to care for his mother's financial situation a lot.

before learning about the auction through news reports, the Lakers star has given his parents "millions of dollars in financial assistance" throughout his 17-year career.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
    The mother is more of a snake than the black mamba himself. dang.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

What kind of mom does that
    But it is a lose-lose situation now.

drama never ends in Lakerland. so shameful

Banned

Obviously KoMe hasn't been taking care of his mom. Too busy paying off million dollar rape settlements, buying Vanessa's love with million dollar rings and everything she wants...not to mention paying for his kids. Let me predict, Kobe will be broke 10 years after retirement.

After Vanessa spends Kobe's money dry, divorce...alimony and child support while she effs all the guys she wants. NBA wives stay home and take care of the kids and the husband is always away. Doesn't take long before she gets bored and lonely so she effs the trainer, whom ever.