Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose says PED's a big problem in NBA

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    His entire body grew because he got bigger... He was about 195-200 when he came into the league now he's 220-225. not because he's on roids or whatever but because he's a freaking athlete with world class trainers. when you gain 25 pounds obviously your whole body including your jaw or going to get bigger too to stay proportionate
    just cause you put on muscle on your body doesn't mean you will gain jaw muscle or have your jaw bone expand.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    I rmemeber when Kobe bulked up big time in 2003 season. He wa slike 220-225. He was faster,powerful,was jumping higher...Had crazy poster dunks on people.

He shot crappy from jumper,but he was like Wade now going to the basket.

Then he slimmed down to 205-210,and his jumper came back,couldnt finish as crazy, but got quicked laterally.

Anyone think Kobe did them during that time.
    Yea bro, Kobe's jawline even looks different and he doesn't have the afro anymore

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    just cause you put on muscle on your body doesn't mean you will gain jaw muscle or have your jaw bone expand.
    Tru that, brotha. I think Kobe did HGH, just look at this:

and then this:

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mhg88
    Tru that, brotha. I think Kobe did HGH, just look at this:

and then this:

if you think that change is at all comparable to what happned with Dwayne's face you are crazy.

I'm not even suggesting Wade's doing anything. I'm just saying his jaw got big in a way very few players do. Maybe it's just genetics

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    I rmemeber when Kobe bulked up big time in 2003 season. He wa slike 220-225. He was faster,powerful,was jumping higher...Had crazy poster dunks on people.

He shot crappy from jumper,but he was like Wade now going to the basket.

Then he slimmed down to 205-210,and his jumper came back,couldnt finish as crazy, but got quicked laterally.

Anyone think Kobe did them during that time.
    I suppose it's possible, but his body also broke down with the extra weight and he eventually chose to slim down again.

I read an article in sports illustrated that Lakers lockrooms had barrels of creatine. This was during Lakers start of winning NBA titles. I doubt Kobe did anything illegal. He is a gym rat so I'm sure he put in the work with bulking up. But who is to say he didnt take a shortcut? Innocent until proven guilty is what I go by. Otherwise I just falsely accuse every athlete of cheating.

How would one determine what a PED is?

Caffeine is a stimulant and gives one a advantage energy-wise. Should the NBA ban it?

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I read an article in sports illustrated that Lakers lockrooms had barrels of creatine. This was during Lakers start of winning NBA titles. I doubt Kobe did anything illegal. He is a gym rat so I'm sure he put in the work with bulking up. But who is to say he didnt take a shortcut? Innocent until proven guilty is what I go by. Otherwise I just falsely accuse every athlete of cheating.
    I think any self respecting athlete takes creatine. That's good shit, period.

Banned

*cough* Wade *cough*

If they're not checking this... I am seriously on the fence of wanting Kobe to do it also. It would help him recover from those nagging injuries, train harder in practice and weight room. Nothing but a gain.

But if he's caught.. it would definitely hurt.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    yes, you tend to change through puberty/aging.... the first picture you showed was when he was 20 years old. he's no 29. does your face /jaw line look the same as it did 9 years ago?
    20 years old my ass Wade entered the league at age 22.

NBA lottery pick

Wade is definitely using that shit. Ever since he broke his shoulder.

Anyone that does not realize the NBA players are almost all on PEDs is literally retarded, plain and simple. Once again, NBA players are given IMMUNITY from failing drugs tests at the Olympics or the FIBA tournaments.

Why the hell is that necessary unless they are doping? How many damn times does this have to be explained before people wake the hell up?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-13-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Anyone that does not realize the NBA players are almost all on PEDs is literally retarded, plain and simple. Once again, NBA players are given IMMUNITY from failing drugs tests at the Olympics or the FIBA tournaments.

Why the hell is that necessary unless they are doping? How many damn times does this have to be explained before people wake the hell up?
    We get it already, you annoying freak.

You hate everything NBA/USA related. The ironic thing is, you have like 2 or 3 accounts posting on a...wait for it...american NBA related forum.

You have mental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Javat_90
    We get it already, you annoying freak.

You hate everything NBA/USA related. The ironic thing is, you have like 2 or 3 accounts posting on a...wait for it...american NBA related forum.

You have mental issues.
    It is NOT fair that Team USA is allowed to dope. And to then have Americans be so damn arrogant about how they are "athletically superior" is unbelievable.

Hopefully this will bring the necessary backlash and Team USA's immunity will end. That will make 2008 the last Olympic gold they ever win.