Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cavs possibly trading Lebron if things implode? " No one is untouchable"

Cavs GM David Griffin http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...mprove-roster/

Cavaliers general manager David Griffin is as aggressive as they come. It would be easy for him to sit back and wait for this LeBron James-led team to figure things out. He’ll remain patient through this process, but says he’s constantly strategizing ways to advance the team’s acceleration.

And in doing so, Griffin will spare no effort even if it means including a player in a deal no one even suspected was available.

“No one is untouchable, and you’re never done building a team, so we’re always paying attention to what opportunities are out there,” Griffin told Northeast Ohio Media Group. “My tendency is always trying to do what we can do to improve the roster. But I’m not looking to create one so much as paying attention to what I’m hearing.”

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Cavs possibly trading Lebron if things implode? " No one is untouchable"

Pointless article.

Default Re: Cavs possibly trading Lebron if things implode? " No one is untouchable"

how awesome would it be if the Cavs traded LeBron to Philly to get revenge. that would be the greatest thing that ever happened in professional sports.

it would be hilarious to watch that stat whore sit out half a season.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Pointless article.
    Pointless thread.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

that would be poetic justice. KARMIC

they should announce the trade in an one hour tv special too. Cleveland would automatically go from a no self respect beta city to a relevant global one

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Pointless article.

Not really...GM is laying the foundation....If LBJ acts up again and the team is underperforming.....you never know.

could " ship his azz out"

Burn me once Shame on you.....Burn me twice then GTFO!

I doubt Cleveland lets LBJ do em with no vaseline again...David seems OG to me.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 11-20-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i got a feeling Dion is on the block.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Cavs don't have the balls to trade Lebron.

Look how they bent over and welcomed him back.

It'd be EPIC, though.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

yea, teams are going to gut their roster to get a guy for a half season who'll make it clear that he won't re-sign with them

seems legit

trade Love to LA for Nash's expiring + Hill and the Rockets pick.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i got a feeling Dion is on the block.
    If they could get Roy hibbert for him and tell Roy to go all out on the boards and defending the lane for 22 minutes a night they would probably win the title.

But its the kind of thing a lot of fans wont get behind due to emotion and Waiters being more exciting and in your face with his value.

They would never trade LeBron. I am sure "No one is untouchable" is directed towards Kevin Love and Kyrie. They have been very underwhelming, Love more so than Kyrie, but still...bold statement by Mr. Griffin.

Banned

Eh, in this league I don't think many GMs would openly say only x and x are available. Every GM worth his salt should be hearing offers for any of their players. It's a business and unless you have a young kid who you think is going to be the next all time great you listen to offers on everyone. Doesn't mean you have to take them but every one has a price. Anyone taking this as them saying they want to trade lebron is looking too deep and being a troll though.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

I hope they trade Kyrie
    Love leaves in FA

and LeBron leaves the next year

And they just lost Wiggins and Kyrie just to see LeBitch bolt.

Who's David Griffin and why are they paying him to have the title of GM?? I was told that LeBron was calling all the shots in Cleveland and Gilbert will obey at all times?!?