Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once CosaNostra's Avatar

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Arte

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    I dont think Tim Hardaway is gay

On February 14, 2007, Hardaway made a series of remarks that were widely criticized as homophobic. During an interview on Dan Le Batard's radio show on Miami's 790 the Ticket concerning the recent coming out of retired basketball player John Amaechi, Hardaway was asked by Le Batard how he would deal with a gay teammate. Hardaway replied, "First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room."
    ever heard of Ted Haggard?

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Artest

Nothing will ever beat when he claimed some guy in Queens is the best baller he ever played against.

I forget his name... but it was hilarious.

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Arte

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    There's no gay people who ever played in the NBA. Reason is because gay people don't produce enough testosterone to be competitive at the highest levels.
    I hope you're joking.

There are homosexuals in every Major Sport.

Some of your biggest sports idols might be gay.

About Tim Hardaway...most homophobics are closet gays.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on." Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by john_d
    Wtf... ron is pure comedy... ISH is about to explode next year.

we are going to have to sticky a RON ARTEST THREAD.
    Now that he's a Laker, I'm sure we will.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    Uh John Amaechi?
    He wasn't a very good player, not very aggressive. At the highest levels, think about why there is no female player in the NBA, hmm? A gay person is in between a male and a female mentally, and there just isn't enough aggressiveness or competitive drive to play at the top level.

He wasn't a very good player, not very aggressive. At the highest levels, think about why there is no female player in the NBA, hmm? A gay person is in between a male and a female mentally, and there just isn't enough aggressiveness or competitive drive to play at the top level.
    I am sorry but...

You sir, are a f-ing MORON.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    ^Precisely.
    My Dude....you are stupid.
    Cuttino Mobley, Antwan jamison are almost openly gay.

Tim Hardaway was frequently seen at all-male nightclubs in Miami and San Fran/Oakland, Gary Payton is another who frequented all-male nightclubs....then you have closet cases like Avery Johnson and David Robinson....

...being a *** isn't always hormonal, sometimes these dudes have psychological trauma from being molested as children by older males in their churches/family.

Wisen up.
    Idiot.

Great college starter

Idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year

youre ****ing retarded... god i wish i hadnt read your post.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Artest-"Kobe, im here to help you"

Kobe-"OK, I hope your ready....

Artest-"WHOA!, WHOA!, hold up N*gga, im a true Warrior, not a white b!tch!"

Yeah, I

Is there anything ISH is more scared of then homosexuals? Is this a black thing?

Root Of All Evil

Are you retarded?

Amechi was playing at the highest level of the sport, does that mean he has more testosterone than you?

Basketball
    Cuttino Mobley? Gay

Pro Football, the most masculine of all sports ...
    Mike Vick? Bi-sexual

Junior Seau? Gay

lmfao