Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black ops 3

High School Starter

Default Black ops 3

so whos buying it tonight?

Banned

Default Re: Black ops 3

thinking of buying it this weekend. i really am not all that interested, but so many of my friends are picking this up, and there's nothing else for us to play together.

hopefully it's good. i only ever really played a lot of black ops and black ops ii, so this is a little more exciting than fvcking ghosts or advanced warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    thinking of buying it this weekend. i really am not all that interested, but so many of my friends are picking this up, and there's nothing else for us to play together.

hopefully it's good. i only ever really played a lot of black ops and black ops ii, so this is a little more exciting than fvcking ghosts or advanced warfare.
    Looks like AW 2 to me.
    I'll wait to see what my friends think about BO3.
    I loved the first two, but I have a feeling it's taking that Ghosts/AW route too.

Treyach hasn't produced a bad COD game since COD 3. Hoping the trend continues with it's Black Ops series, which seems like it will be it's final installment of this story line.

Not sure if I will get it right away. Was pretty disappointed about the last 2 COD's and I think a lot of other fans of the series will be telling you they have played Black Ops 2 a lot for the past 3 years.

Infact, take a look at this article: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-active-users/

Not sure if it's a testament of how good it is (feel like it's an underrated game in the COD series) or just how bad the last 2 were or could be a mix of both.

BO2 might be my favorite COD, period.
    I loved the campaign.

Raul Melendez might have been a better villain than Makarov, and most certainly better than Dragovich.

Epic story, wish it was longer.
    Loved Raul's master mind, he was always ahead of the game.

High School Starter

I only play multiplayer. I am not a campaign guy. Any of you guys are getting it for ps4?

Quote Originally Posted by netsfan549
    I only play multiplayer. I am not a campaign guy. Any of you guys are getting it for ps4?
    If my friends tell me the campaign is good, I'll buy it for PS4.
    I am not an online guy at all.

Banned

you're gonna buy call of duty for the fvcking campaign?

Ive been playing COD competitively since WAW and COD4. I only skipped ghost. And I may be skipping this. Although I'm a fan of Treyarch, maybe later I'll get it.

It's practically less competitive MLG wise and more leanent towards pubs.
    Would also like to add AW was absolutely horrible. I remember the first game I played I cried for spending money on it. Played three to four good months on it while being completely amazing topping the entire leaderboards and called it quits. Just too much shit going on.

Bring back COD4 RESKINNED better graphics and mechanics I'll pay for it.

I've always bought COD games for the campaign.

I've played both campaign and multiplayer for every COD I've purchased. I can confidently say that the campaigns are far more consistent than the multi-players.

@ West-Side - Yeah, BO2 does have a great campaign and a memorable villian. It's amazing that it's been carrying the franchise in multiplayer for the last 3 years. I don't think there's another COD that can really claim that. Here's hoping BO3 can have a great Encore to the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I've played both campaign and multiplayer for every COD I've purchased. I can confidently say that the campaigns are far more consistent than the multi-players.

@ West-Side - Yeah, BO2 does have a great campaign and a memorable villian. It's amazing that it's been carrying the franchise in multiplayer for the last 3 years. I don't think there's another COD that can really claim that. Here's hoping BO3 can have a great Encore to the series.
    I just loved the characters in BO & BO2 bro.
    In BO, you had this great connection with your group. Plus Dragovich and other antagonists in the game were very memorable to me. Then in BO2, you have Raul; a bad guy but I actually wanted him to win in the end. I thought the main character had no personality at all in BO2. Woods, Ghost and Reznov are my homies, always and forever. Did so many epic battles with those dudes by my side.

When I killed Makarov, I was happy. I felt his evil throughout the game. But with Raul it was different. Both were masterminds and memorable villains; but Raul fought for revenge and family. I know I know, he was a terrorists but at least he had values and loved (protected) his family.

I can respect that about him.
    The way he tricked the entire US military special forces to hack into their system was sheer genius. I'm glad he is still alive (depending on the action you took in the end), and I pray we see him again in future installments.

Makarov got 2 games, a guy like Raul deserves the same love.

BO2, with the decision making scheme was also very well done. I really loved the twists and turns in that game plus some of the missions were absolutely amazing.

I look at BO & BO2, the same way I look at COD4 & MW2.
    The first games were very realistic and the story line was exceptionally intriguing. In the 2nd installment, all hell broke loose but it was extremely fun nonetheless. You just felt like a total bad ass.

I hope BO3 isn't the next Ghosts or AW (although AW wasn't too bad, I liked some of the new elements their introduced to the game and the campaign wasn't nearly as bad as Ghosts).

Both games had the right ideas but the execution was poor.
    I mean, it was pretty bad ass to be apart of an elite team known as Ghosts and I loved the main antagonist (Rourke) but the ending, and the 2nd half of the game was a complete and utter failure.

Banned

It should be alright

2nd best FPS this year behind Halo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    It should be alright

2nd best FPS this year behind Halo 5
    Battlefront>both.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Battlefront>both.
    Battlefront? i think you mean Call of Duty Clone.