Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: NBA 2k10 MY PLAYER MODE

i keep getting fired and hired by the same team.. average A- after 8 games in D league and i'm still the back up center

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    ^^^^ ya you watch a virtual draft thats the same as the normal draft you just replace one person (whos spot u took, but for sumreason the team gets both players they drafter aka Philly drafted me w their pick i think 17th but still had jrue holiday weird) also all players hu play overseas now (Rubio etc) get replaced
    are you playing on ps3 or 360?

LIVE AIN'T TOUCHIN 2K10 Maybe next year. They could be built like UFC fighters for all I care (which they aren't) but the gameplay is by far the best. I had live 08 and had to stop buying live since then.

U guys must play alot to have 60+ Ratings....Or your that good...

My guy is 6-4, 190 PG...Im struggling like f*ck...I have a 43 overal, and I come off of the bench for the Idaho Stampede...I get bad grades for holding the ball too long, calling for the ball too much, and shooting too much...But my teamates suck super ass...So why give me a bad shot selection grade, if im shootin a pull up wide-open 3?...

Oh and the black guy who talks too much at the bottom of the screen, gets on my f*cking nerves....On Birds d*ck hard.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    U guys must play alot to have 60+ Ratings....Or your that good...

My guy is 6-4, 190 PG...Im struggling like f*ck...I have a 43 overal, and I come off of the bench for the Idaho Stampede...I get bad grades for holding the ball too long, calling for the ball too much, and shooting too much...But my teamates suck super ass...So why give me a bad shot selection grade, if im shootin a pull up wide-open 3?...
    Yeah I'm kind of in your boat. I'm a 6-4 point guard as well, also rated 43. I just wrapped up the Summer League and I'm listed as likely to be cut as I find myself beneath a slew of Portland Point Guards (Andre still starting). I'm sure I have D-League in my future, but I'm okay with that.

My grades aren't too bad though, sometimes I randomly have a horrible game, allowing my player to score at one point then mindlessly and frantically calling for the inbounds out of frustration (which lowers my grade a couple of levels altogether). I'm slowly learning how to put solid My Player grades together on a consistant basis.

I think you may be able to increase your statistics by playing pick-up games online but I'm not certain on that front. I don't have the ability to get online with XBox on a regular basis so that is out of the picture for me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Yeah I'm kind of in your boat. I'm a 6-4 point guard as well, also rated 43. I just wrapped up the Summer League and I'm listed as likely to be cut as I find myself beneath a slew of Portland Point Guards (Andre still starting). I'm sure I have D-League in my future, but I'm okay with that.

My grades aren't too bad though, sometimes I randomly have a horrible game, allowing my player to score at one point then mindlessly and frantically calling for the inbounds out of frustration (which lowers my grade a couple of levels altogether). I'm slowly learning how to put solid My Player grades together on a consistant basis.

I think you may be able to increase your statistics by playing pick-up games online but I'm not certain on that front. I don't have the ability to get online with XBox on a regular basis so that is out of the picture for me.

To get better grades you have to take every postion seriously. If you are a PG make sure you dont go crazy and pressing x before inbound pass you lose a lot of points for asking for the ball. If you just go near the teammate they will hand you the ball without you pressing x. As a PG you must create plays and most effective is the pick and roll. The comp has hard time cover pick and roll so abuse that. Rating really does not matter you can have higher rating by puting up dumb stats you dont need and they are cheap. Im only rated 49 but I start for Wovles and avrg 20+ ppg 10 assist and 2 steals. Make sure you upgrade the right stats even if it cost a lot.

Most Valuable Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    Live is for little kids who does not know anything about basketball. Live is just like showtime but with 5 people and rules.

2k10 is Sick! If you a real baller that plays real ball then you get this.

Now back to my question WHO HAS 2k10 for PS3 and playing My PLAYER MODE?
    I started yesterday. The Nuggets signed me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FlipBaller31
    I started yesterday. The Nuggets signed me.
    do you have it for ps3? if you do did you get to watch the draft?

Local High School Star

I have a ps3 when I imported from draft combine I got to watch it but when I created a new character it skipped it and just went to the home screen showing what team's summer league I got invited to

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackification
    I have a ps3 when I imported from draft combine I got to watch it but when I created a new character it skipped it and just went to the home screen showing what team's summer league I got invited to

How do you import the combine character into 2k10?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    How do you import the combine character into 2k10?
    in your draft combine you have to upload ur player to the 2k network and then when you go to 2k10 and select the my player mode and then you go to continue and select import player

I just started playing this, this mode is addicting for real, its like RPG basketball.
    I made myself in the game:

:PG: 5'8" --- 145

I just got done with the summer circuit where i did ok for grade but dropped like 14 dimes a game and now Im on the sixers trying out for pg in the training camp.
    I played one game so far and got A+ but it was really hard. If you guys dont know if you're messing up you could just quit the game you are in at any point and its like it never happened.

Local High School Star BrentISballin's Avatar

I'm still in training camp with the cavs, but my average is A with 20pts, 11ast, 3 rebounds , 100% FT, 52% FG . 6'0 178 :)

I'm a 6ft PG who gets 16pt 8ast and 3rb a game and averaging a B= to an A in the D-League, haven't got an NBA call up yet but trying to creat an offence when your team mates suck is not easy.

Still trying to figure out which is the best view to use as well which doesn't help, can't seem to get a good pick even though I time them well, I always get called for reaching, I just tell myself it's rookie calls.

Wow, my player mode sounds like fun.

Would someone who has tried both games please (briefly even) give me what's good in live compared to whats good in 2k? I don't want to buy the wrong game...