Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Padded Compression Shorts

I was looking online at compression shorts and I came across ones that came with padding on the hips and the tailbone. They are more expensive than normal compression shorts but the padding is appealing because I take a charges whenever I can so I end up falling on my butt which leads to having a bruised tailbone.

I'm wondering which would be the better buy:

http://www.mcdavidusa.com/store/item...ARTMENT_ID=325

The ones Wade wears and I know that they can be used in basketball and they have NBA players endorsing it. ($70)

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/produ...WORD%20SEARCH/

I've never heard of this company before and i'm not sure if this compression short can be used for basketball because I'm pretty sure it was originally meant for football. Also the padding on it doesn't look as strong as the McDavid's but they are 30 dollars cheaper ($40)

I need some help choosing which one is the better deal.

Thanks

128 time NBA All Star Run&Gun=Fun's Avatar

Default Re: Padded Compression Shorts

I like how they say " its worn by Dwyane Wade, Cory Maggette and all the top players"

I'm pretty sure because they only list Dwyane Wade and Corey Maggete its only worn by Dwyane Wade and Corey Maggete.

I'd get the 70$ ones. When i want something i usually will spend a little more if i think the more expensive product is clearly superior to the cheaper ones.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Padded Compression Shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
    I like how they say " its worn by Dwyane Wade, Cory Maggette and all the top players"

I'm pretty sure because they only list Dwyane Wade and Corey Maggete its only worn by Dwyane Wade and Corey Maggete.

I'd get the 70$ ones. When i want something i usually will spend a little more if i think the more expensive product is clearly superior to the cheaper ones.
    Ahahahaha yeah I saw that and I was like oh really.. who else wears em.

Yeah usually I do that too but I was wondering if anyone had experience with the cheaper ones and how they feel.