Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: For Rambo, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. Bigfoot discovered! Clear Photo!

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    why cant rednecks develop better skills in photoshop?
    Why can't Rambo read the articles that are posted? Because he never went to school.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

That is the scientific method. You have to analyze your data and draw your conclusions.
    Its ****ed up by confirmation bias. To be taken serious in science you have to display a real effort to disprove your new theory...and failing that...are left with the truth. People who go in looking to prove themselves right disregard too much and bend the evidence to fit their take. EVen if you believe something...making every effort to prove it ISNT true...is closer to the scientific method.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Let's go back to the Mars thread:

1. I posted a photographic evidence of a tree on Mars.

2. I posted legitimate sources of Mud on mars which would indicate there is water since that's what it is: water mixed with soil. Not to mention there is ice on Mars. What is ice? Solid h2o. That's all it is.

3. I posted a video of NASA's chief going on record and saying there could be life on Mars. Not in the past, but in the present.

And what was the response I got? It's a conspiracy, so you're a nutcase. That's your argument. That's all there is. You guys are riding on absolutely nothing other than faith and a deep hatred of anything remotely conspiracy. NASA is revealing all this right in front of your eyes but yet some of you are still calling it a conspiracy.