Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Has Billy King taken the title from Isiah Thomas as worst GM of all time?

Yes or no?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: Has Billy King taken the title from Isiah Thomas as worst GM of all time?

Scott Layden

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Has Billy King taken the title from Isiah Thomas as worst GM of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Scott Layden
    Must be something in the water around here.

Nobody will ever take that away from Isiah Thomas.

Not when you have infinite fund no.

And the most hilarious picture of all...

Did he think he was getting a different "Mr. James"?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Does he have a rule named after him? No. Ted Stepien is the worst.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Scott Layden or Jim Paxson. Billy is picking up steam though at an alarming rate. People can't forget how bad he was in Philly. Layden is probably the worst imo. At least Isiah could draft. Layden gave out awful contracts to role players (Eisley, Weatherspoon, etc), gave Houston the max, and couldn't draft worth a shit.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Nets actually made a great trade AND wormed out of having to give up Marshon Brooks. Not sure what you guys are bitching about. Even without Howard a squad of...

D Will
    JJ
    Wallace
    Humphries
    Lopez

6th man: Brooks

is formidable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Nets actually made a great trade AND wormed out of having to give up Marshon Brooks. Not sure what you guys are bitching about. Even without Howard a squad of...

D Will
    JJ
    Wallace
    Humphries
    Lopez

6th man: Brooks

is formidable.
    Exactly.. we went from being in the gutter possibly losing everyone to having a team that will compete out on the floor. Cant wait to see NY-NJ games next season

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Exactly.. we went from being in the gutter possibly losing everyone to having a team that will compete out on the floor. Cant wait to see NY-NJ games next season
    I thought you were a Lakers fan?

Yes.

He's a far worse GM than Zeke.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Yup. I'm surprised you guys were able to ink Wallace that quickly. I thought he wanted out for sure .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I thought you were a Lakers fan?
    Im from NJ and have always rooted for the Nets my whole life.. been to 10+ games NBA games all Nets. I even have an autographed Vince Carter playball from when I was a little kid lol. But Ive been rooting for LA in the playoffs the last few years mainly because of this forum. There's two sides- Lakers and Lebron and I chose Lakers.

he should have never gotten the Jersey job after he got sent home from philly.

but Zeke thinks talent=success

and that didn't fly, ask Starbury and Franchise how well they emulated Clyde the Glide and Black Jesus to get a ring