Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Did yall see Kobe son Lenny Cooke in that new lenny documentary lmao!!!

Such an awkward situation at 2:33 when he says to Kobe ''When you gonna play me'' .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mL7_pdIQbw

Default Re: Did yall see Kobe son Lenny Cooke in that new lenny documentary lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You sure are taking the moral high road by calling him names and disrespecting him... Oh wait, you're doing exactly what he did. Carry on.

Ok, next time I'll endorse stupidity. This guy had some real audacity but apparently I should have praised him for "being brave". My apologies this guy deserves only my utmost respect (as opposed to someone like LeBron) how could I have not seen that?

If he's living his life happily right now good for him. Doesn't change the fact he WAS a ****ing idiot.

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Great college starter

Lenny ball hogging/showboating only to get his soul taken by lebron

Full Lenny Cooke Vs LeBron game without the buzzer beater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkSsNb1cGNY

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Such an awkward situation at 2:33 when he says to Kobe ''When you gonna play me'' .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mL7_pdIQbw
    How incredibly awkward indeed. So disrespectful too. Such a terrible, over cocky, self indulgent attitude on that kid. Just like a lot of East Coast products. So glad that a true humble (at the time) prodigy from the grounded mid west shut this kid's lights out at this camp.

Honestly watching Cooke, I'm not particularly impressed. At least not in terms of superstar potential. I think Pitino says it too towards the end. He says one guy is phenomenal, truly NBA ready while not even being a senior and has a good head on his shoulders.

Nod to LeBron. Even watching these videos from that 2001 camp. Cooke headed into his senior year, Bron exiting sophomore year to junior year and he clearly out performs Cooke. He showed HOF caliber brilliance with his handle, size, athleticism, and exceptional passing ability ... A skill set that separated him from everyone else.

Cooke, unlike LeBron played with no restraint. Self indulgent. Dribbling out entire possessions as his team stands around and watched.

Cooke didn't have the skill, work ethic or correct drive / mindset to be a superstar. But he could've been a serviceable player. Poor man's Lance Stephenson or something. He got black balled from the league though due to his attitude. When you're telling Pat Riley, tha don that you don't need his advice before ever playing on the NBA stage. You're rubbing the powers at be the wrong way.

His story is sad in a basketball sense, but he kind of made his own bed. He was an arrogant little prick who thought more highly of himself than he was actually worth. In the overall scheme of life he isn't a loser. He makes motivational speeches telling kids to use him as an example of what not to do or become.

That's taking his situation and turning lemons into lemonade. I can at least respect that even if I didn't respect his game.

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

I'm glad LeBron torched his ass

Learning to shoot layups

still tryna find full documentary online

Banned

is this on netflix ?

Here's the buzzer beater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM_Q_8U-mHQ

Pretty ****ing epic.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 02-25-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shabba Ranks
    is this on netflix ?
    just register on s*ort-s*ene.net, its there

Lebron of ISH

15 year old Lebron literally ruining some ballers life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola_

appreciate the link bruh, found it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola_
    How was it?

Inspirational? Sad? Boring?

Might check it out later tonight. I love documentaries like this but Lenny seems like a huge ******.