Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default I hate to take the air out of Nets balloon BUT

Before JR smith elbowed Jason Terry, the Knicks were on their way to EMBARASSING the Celtics and up until that point, kg+pierce were Horrible. KG played ALRIGHT the rest of the series, but as the Knicks were blowing the doors off the celtics for the 1st 3 games, everyone was saying how OLD AND DECREPID pierce and kg were.

Now everybody on ISH is getting a woody because the nets didnt give up any NBA talent for 2 aging hall of famers? If this was 2008- OK YEAH. But watch how Shumpert LOCKED DOWN Pierce in the playoffs to the point that pierce became a very-bad spot up shooter; could NOT EVEN dribble the ball anywhere near Shumpert.

Kg had his moments against a very weak Knicks front court that included a banged up Chandler.

Its funny when the Knicks gave up all those 1st round picks years ago, we were mocked and laughed at; but now the Nets give up 1st round picks till kingdom come and its not a big deal.

Best of luck Net fans, the Knicks are building from within and shumpert+hardaway JR is going to be a nice backcourt for the next 10 years.

And nope, I'm not mad, I'm actually elated that the Nets AARP team will be sucking wind while Shumpert, Melo and Hardaway JR is going APE SHIT !

Default Re: I hate to take the air out of Nets balloon BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    Best of luck Net fans, the Knicks are building from within and shumpert+hardaway JR is going to be a nice backcourt for the next 10 years.
    You are not mad, then I cant tell whether there is even a mad man in this world at all. Also not to take the air out of Knicks balloon, but this statement above makes me laugh. Knicks fans are acting like Shumpert is a superstar player, and that a 24th pick from weak draft class will actually make any kind of guaranteed impact.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

This would be a legit argument if there weren't 2 or 3 players better than them.

Also whats wrong with your avatar?

The thing is, KG and Pierce will not have the offensive pressure they had in Boston. KG can concentrate in being the defensive anchor and rebounding and PP can spot up, play some point SF and take over in crunch time. No more long minutes for them. They also add much needed veteran-ship and maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Also whats wrong with your avatar?
    talk to me when you win a round in the playoffs. Kind of sad not being able to beat a team that was without their 3 best players. I wouldnt have the stones to show myself after my team lost to the bulls who were without Rose, Deng, Heinrich and an injured Noah.

Good luck with that

talk to me when you win a round in the playoffs.
    Talk to me when your team makes it to NBA Finals like we did twice in 2002-2003. Knicks fans talking about team success to other teams is just beyond laughing. Oh yeah, and apparently winning a playoffs series is such an unprecedented success for your shitty franchise.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

talk to me when you win a round in the playoffs. Kind of sad not being able to beat a team that was without their 3 best players. I wouldnt have the stones to show myself after my team lost to the bulls who were without Rose, Deng, Heinrich and an injured Noah.

Good luck with that

Calls KG and Pierce crap, then brags about winning a playoff series against them

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    Calls KG and Pierce crap, then brags about winning a playoff series against them
    I just said they were old and decrepid,they used to be great players but now they are old and ready for AARP. I'm sure they could still run the show at a pickup game in my neighborhood but for the NBA, they're going downhill quick. There was even talk about both pierce/kg retiring. And now the Nets are going to be world beaters? LOL

And now the Nets are going to be world beaters? LOL
    Nobody said the Nets were world beaters, you brought it up 'cause you were mad and scared. As a Nets fan I do not think we are taking down the Heat right away, but I am definitely confident when it comes down playing against the Knicks.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Nobody said the Nets were world beaters, you brought it up 'cause you were mad and scared. As a Nets fan I do not think we are taking down the Heat right away, but I am definitely confident when it comes down playing against the Knicks.
    our key to taking down the heat is wade. we know bosh with fold with kg on him. if wade plays like 25 ppg wade, we could lose. if he plays like passive 15 ppg wade, we will win. i also think a bench of marshon, terry, plumlee and blatche need some major work. we need shooting on our bench like the heat. we have a semi-week bench right now.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    our key to taking down the heat is wade. we know bosh with fold with kg on him. if wade plays like 25 ppg wade, we could lose. if he plays like passive 15 ppg wade, we will win. i also think a bench of marshon, terry, plumlee and blatche need some major work. we need shooting on our bench like the heat. we have a semi-week bench right now.
    Agreed. Wade always played like MJ against us, I dont even understand why.

Agreed. Wade always played like MJ against us, I dont even understand why.
    because your team sucks

because your team sucks
    says the guy with the fake championship banner as his avy

because your team sucks
    You sure you aint talking about your Knicks?