I rule the local playground

Default Chasson Randle Golden State

Leading scorer for Stanford what are his chances of making the NBA? Didn't score to his potential the first summer league game

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Chasson Randle Golden State

Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Leading scorer for Stanford what are his chances of making the NBA? Didn't score to his potential the first summer league game
    I don't know. I thought he was pretty terrible.
    Then again I don't know what the dubs are looking for. I'm guessing they are probably looking to add another 3 point shooter if he's getting a look. Hopefully he does better in the game today.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    I don't know. I thought he was pretty terrible.
    Then again I don't know what the dubs are looking for. I'm guessing they are probably looking to add another 3 point shooter if he's getting a look. Hopefully he does better in the game today.

Yeah we're all worried for sure. Hope he can make it. He'll be the second NBA talent from our area (Ricky Davis) the problem with Chasson is he can't pass really well. He's too short to be an effective scorer.

Decent college freshman

Yeah we're all worried for sure. Hope he can make it. He'll be the second NBA talent from our area (Ricky Davis) the problem with Chasson is he can't pass really well. He's too short to be an effective scorer.
    Ricky Davis. now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Well if he can't pass or score I'm not sure he makes the team.

Banned

Thanks mark

Ricky Davis. now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Well if he can't pass or score I'm not sure he makes the team.

He can't pass. But he's a good scorer. We'll see tonight if he gets touches. Not looking good with the first game. There's Aaron Brooks and Nate Robinson. Chasson isn't in their league, but hopefully he can show something tonight. He is a very effective scorer.

He can't pass. But he's a good scorer. We'll see tonight if he gets touches. Not looking good with the first game. There's Aaron Brooks and Nate Robinson. Chasson isn't in their league, but hopefully he can show something tonight. He is a very effective scorer.

Again not a great game tonight but hope he can make the team I'm a fan regardless. Got a lot of people rooting for him.

Decent college freshman

Again not a great game tonight but hope he can make the team I'm a fan regardless. Got a lot of people rooting for him.
    He needs some time in the D League. Then wait for a call up.

He needs some time in the D League. Then wait for a call up.

He's got the talent. Just hope that he doesn't go overseas. Oh man really hoping that he goes with the D League and doesn't get baited by better money overseas.

He's got the talent. Just hope that he doesn't go overseas. Oh man really hoping that he goes with the D League and doesn't get baited by better money overseas.

Played pretty decent in the fourth quarter today. But I don't think he's going to take over Stephs starting position anytime soon. Damn wish the summer league was longer. Oh well. We'll see. Didn't get enough playing time in my opinion. Thanks Luke Walton. Thanks a lot for crushing our hopes.
    Last edited by mark; 07-13-2015 at 08:37 PM.