Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Is ESPN under Lebron's payroll? Bill Simmons only one speaking the truth.

They're acting like Lebricks impact won the game, in reality LeBron started playing hard when they were already up by 15.

Default Re: Is ESPN under Lebron's payroll? Bill Simmons only one speaking the truth.

True espn is really sucking him off right now... Especially magic johnson...

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Is ESPN under Lebron's payroll? Bill Simmons only one speaking the truth.

His PNR with Mario Chalmers in the 3rd quarter won the game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

You LeBron haters are just as bad. LeBron had a bad scoring game, but he contributed in so many other areas. Creating for others, setting screens, and his defense was terrific today.

I'm glad the mods are doing their jobs. Does ESPN work for Tom Brady as well, or is it because he was the best QB for a long time and winning SBs?

When you're scoring isn't on, you find other ways to impact the game. Something these Kobetards will just never be able to comprehend.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    You LeBron haters are just as bad. LeBron had a bad scoring game, but he contributed in so many other areas. Creating for others, setting screens, and his defense was terrific today.
    You and All Net are the only unbiased lakers fans on this site.

Banned

Magic-"I think this is the best game I seen from LeBron in a while"

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Like somebody else said, you and All Net are by far the best Laker fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Nobody takes Magic seriously.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Well those shooters aren't creating their own shots. Lebron's just taking what they give him and relying on the open guy to make the shot. Spurs are daring the rest of the Miami Heat to beat them, and that's what happened tonight. But Lebron is drawing that attention away from the shooters. Be honest about what you're seeing in the game.

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

JVG is angling for a coaching job with Lebron, that's why he's fellating Lebron on air all game it's a ****ng joke

Banned

Luv the haters. They're so fvcking stupid.

Look at Lebron setting screens, they're scared to come off him. He drives and finds the open Ray Allen or Miller for the 3 dagger. It's been successful and they should keep doing it til Spurs find an answer or Heat start shooting bad again.

I've been saying all along, take wade out and put in Ray Allen and Miller in. At least for the half 3rd and 4th quarters. If Wade can't step up in the first half, he needs to sit down.