Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: James Haren throws teammates under the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyd81
    Harden's beard living rent free in the leagues head. Parsons needs to work on his shot blocking, especially in the clutch before he is more than a role player.
    finally a harden stan

do it biggyd81

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He's not a cornerstone... Retard.

If you aren't a star, and you aren't a bench scrub, you are a role player. Everyone on that Rockets team was a role player except Harden and Howard.

Ibaka has a role.
    Robin Lopez has a role.
    Ray Allen had a role. Birdman had a role.
    Lakers were full of role players who started.
    Same thing with the Bucks.

There are stars, and there are role players who compliment those players.
    What are you even melting down about? All we're saying is that Parsons was more than just a role player, and you guys are f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked. Relax.

On paper, you are doing pretty well if you have those 2 as cornerstones. But in reality, I would hate to have these 2 guys as cornerstones. These guys do not have the mentality to lead their teams to titles. I do not see the fire or desire to win in Harden. We saw how he got shut down in the playoffs. Is it going to be any easier with Lin and Parsons gone? I just feel him saying those things are so unnecessary. Dwight is a prima donna and not a team oriented player. He has always played for himself, not the team. He thinks he is much better than he is and has consistently complained about touches when he shouldn't be getting more. He complained a lot in LA and constantly reminded all of us that he was playing injured. Houston with these 2 are not getting out of 2nd

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Shut it, Milby!

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    What are you even melting down about? All we're saying is that Parsons was more than just a role player, and you guys are f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked. Relax.
    Meltdown?

I disagree and think he is a role player. As did the entire Rockets FO.

Just explaining what a role player is.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Right. He is right but he shouldn't have said it out loud.
    Yeah, he's not necessarily wrong but he can alienate teammates like that...especially with him coming off a pretty bad playoffs series

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Yeah, he's not necessarily wrong but he can alienate teammates like that...especially with him coming off a pretty bad playoffs series
    Dude just has to back it up.

He's been playing like balls the past few playoffs. Honeymoon is over for him after words like that.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyd81
    Harden's beard living rent free in the leagues head. Parsons needs to work on his shot blocking, especially in the clutch before he is more than a role player.
    Terrible first post.

these cats are funny

He is right, but it just means one of the cornerstones is an overrated 2 with a bad attitude who makes it hard for the role players to contribute.
    ETA: He is like Kobe without the skills with a dirty beard.
    Last edited by dunksby; 07-24-2014 at 04:22 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    "Rest of the guys"

Sorry Harden, the "rest of the guys" left your sorry ass.

Have funny flopping 20 times per game and choking in the playoffs, I really like your go to clutch offensive move, the "pump fake then flop" that shit is terrific.
    Who left his ass? Parsons left for double the money we offerd him. That Is not Harden's fault. Had we offerd him the same amount, he would still be a Rocket. Lin was a role player making 15 million.That is absurd and the Rockets did the right thing becaue his 8.5 million Trade player exception has more value then his inconsistent play.Asik did not like Dwight and i'm sure Dwight felt the same.So who left his ass?

He is spot on,
    Parsons
    Lin
    Asik

were role players at best. Only Parsons out of that list has star potential.
    Last edited by ronnymac; 07-24-2014 at 04:29 AM.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Asik did not like Dwight and i'm sure Dwight felt the same.
    Asik and Howard got along just fine. In fact Howard always cheered for Asik when he played. Dwight at times even clowned Asik, that's a sign of good chemistry. Not that any of that matters, because ultimately Asik wanted to be a starter and coming off the bench bothered him.

I'm sure you already knew this, just rephrasing it a bit better. Haters will use anything even if it's out of context so thought I'd add something to your post.

Nobody left Harden. He isn't Kobe. Nobody wants to play for Kobe.

Banned

I like Harden but comments like this make me wonder why. That was very careless. Let's be real, though, most superstars or all-stars or franchise players feel the same way, but it's best to not say such things to the media. Harden is a POS.
    Last edited by moe94; 07-24-2014 at 05:28 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Asik and Howard got along just fine. In fact Howard always cheered for Asik when he played. Dwight at times even clowned Asik, that's a sign of good chemistry. Not that any of that matters, because ultimately Asik wanted to be a starter and coming off the bench bothered him.

I'm sure you already knew this, just rephrasing it a bit better. Haters will use anything even if it's out of context so thought I'd add something to your post.

Nobody left Harden. He isn't Kobe. Nobody wants to play for Kobe.
    I got the feeling Asik never really liked Dwight but Dwight tried his best to make it work and not let it become a distraction.Anyway Asik is in New Orleans now.

I don't think Morey is done making moves. He has the BAE, the MLE, an 8.5 mill TPE, the Pelicans 1st and a few ungruanteed contracts to go with Jones and DMO as trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I like Harden but comments like this make me one why. That was very careless. Let's be real, though, most superstars or all-stars or franchise players feel the same way, but it's best to not say such things to the media. Harden is a POS.
    Right.

What he said was true. He just shouldn't have said it the way he did. But make no mistake, nobody on the roster thinks they are anything but a role player, because that's what they are. They play their role to compliment the stars.