Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: East conf exec disses Wade and Bosh..will they step it up in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by scm5

?!?!?!

Wade is only attempting 14.1 FGA/gm and hitting 54.8% of his shots.
    Besides a few games this season, Wade has been playing perfectly to help Miami win a ring. 14 FGA is about where he should be

Banned

Default Re: East conf exec disses Wade and Bosh..will they step it up in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Besides a few games this season, Wade has been playing perfectly to help Miami win a ring. 14 FGA is about where he should be
    yeah you right. maybe the games where he had 10+ FG attempts in the first half and lebron went into his shell struck my memory to hard.
    14 FGA and some facilitating + elite defense. thats what he should do in the playoffs too

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    yeah you right. maybe the games where he had 10+ FG attempts in the first half and lebron went into his shell struck my memory to hard.
    14 FGA and some facilitating + elite defense. thats what he should do in the playoffs too
    Honestly, I think it was just Spoe trying to work Wade back in after injuries. I only saw him taking a lot of shots in games after he had sat for a while. I doubt we'll be seeing Wade take too many shots in the playoffs, unless LeBron goes cold.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Then you are calling Lebron mentally weak.

Seriously, are you saying Lebron can only shine if others play worse? Wade has massively overhauled his game to accommodate Lebron. When is enough enough?

I don't believe Lebron thinks like that, I refuse to
    Last edited by HiphopRelated; 04-16-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    This exec needs to visit ISH more often. If he did, he would know that Wade is the 2nd best player in the NBA, and Bosh is a 25/10 guy waiting to happen if not for Lebron.

And the rest of Miami is the most stacked team of all-time.

STACKED!

Great college starter

Bosh has been solid so far but Wade was preety ehh outside of 1 game vs Bobcats. These are the splits from the series

Lebron +38 on / +1 off
    Wade -2 on / +41 off
    Bosh +3 on / +36 off

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    Bosh has been solid so far but Wade was preety ehh outside of 1 game vs Bobcats. These are the splits from the series

Lebron +38 on / +1 off
    Wade -2 on / +41 off
    Bosh +3 on / +36 off

Yeah, i also think wade and bosh are playing pretty bad. Look at these plus minus, clearly dragging the team down. Should totally be benched.

But The King still managed to carry his team to a sweep. King.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Wade didn't look that great in round 1.

Well, he at least looked pretty alright physically. With the way the East looks right now, they are not going to need him at his possible best until the Finals.

+ Lebron looks like he is in for a much better run than last year

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Well, he at least looked pretty alright physically. With the way the East looks right now, they are not going to need him at his possible best until the Finals.

+ Lebron looks like he is in for a much better run than last year
    nets or raptors could prove to be harder than you think.they'll need him for the second round.it seems like it's gonna be more difficult than the ecf.

Banned

Wade looked healthier than in a long time.
    Bosh looked aight outside of his defensive failures.
    Wade just settled for some dumb as shots but he wants to get his jumper going and not be banged up.
    thats fine with me. he should step up round to round

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Wade didn't look that great in round 1.
    I beg to differ. He was much quicker than he was in the RS. His shot was off and that's why he cooled down, after the impressive 1st game.

The NBA "Exec" need to be Sterlinged.

Great college starter

Wade looked physically on point but his shot was off after game 1 and he kept making bad plays lol.

Local High School Star

The whole Lebron isn't a good "villian" thing is bullshit nonsense. The heat came within 2 games of winning and championship and Lebron played just fine all year outside of a single series... it just so happened that series was the Finals.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I beg to differ. He was much quicker than he was in the RS. His shot was off and that's why he cooled down, after the impressive 1st game.

The NBA "Exec" need to be Sterlinged.
    Yeah probably just needs to get all of that rust off.