Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What if Blazers win coin toss for Hakeem? The answer is, they were still seriously thinking about picking bowie with the #1 pick if they got it. I think that would be even worse, bowie over Hakeem and Jordan

why live??

What if the Raptors drafted Lamarcus Aldridge instead of a bust?

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

He's not a bust. He's going to contribute later in his career, right now he's just a project.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    He's not a bust. He's going to contribute later in his career, right now he's just a project.
    I'd rather have a guy fro mthe projects than a project.

Andrea "Yes that's a girl's name" Bargnani will never amount to anything. He is junk, no basketbal lIQ. He's 21 and likely will never improve. Think of that scrub that Denver picked at 5, Nikowhatsit Skiddyvili

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Maximum310's Avatar

Default 90's Bulls against 80's power houses

I always pondered

"What if the Bulls of the 90's would have played in the Finals against the 80's power houses?"

Im not taking anything away from what the Bulls accomplished in the 90's but the league was sort of watered down compared to the 80's. I dont think the Bulls would have won 6 championships had they faced teams like the Showtime Lakers (when they faced the Lakers to win their first championship, it wasnt the Showtime Lakers), the Celtics with Bird in his prime, or the Bad BoY Pistons.

So how many championships would they have?
    And would ESPN still consider MJ as the "GREATEST ATHLETE" of the century?

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

What if the Knicks front office shared in Don Nelson's vision and traded Ewing before his value bottomed out?

What if Tim Duncan left Wake Forest after his junior season like he considered doing?

What Kevin Garnett didn't sign that ridiculous contract in Minnesota? They still would have had money for Stephon Marbury. He could have stayed the playmaker he was instead of becoming the scorer New Jersey needed him to be.

What if the New Jersey Nets had the same injury problems with Jason Kidd that it had with Marbury?

What if Dallas matched Phoenix's offer on Steve Nash?

What if Charlotte played hardball with Kobe Bryant on his demand to be a Laker after being drafted?

What if the Golden State and Toronto trade never happened? Would Vince Carter been a bigger star if he played in Cali?

What if Atlanta never traded Pau Gasol?

128 time NBA All Star Run&Gun=Fun's Avatar

Phoenix, New Jersey and the Clippers past on Scottie Pippen with the 2,3 and 4th picks (Spurs took DRob at #1), the Bulls took him at #5...Would the Jordan dynasty still have come to fruition?

In the Same draft (1987 i think) Reggie Miller fell to #11...Originally the Pacer fans were frustrated..they wanted Indy to pick Steve Allford

If Those two players are on different teams the whole 1990's could have been different.

The coin toss for Kareem...Phoenix was stiff.

Wasn't Barkley presumably traded to the Lakers from the sixers but it fell through? Barkley got drunk to celebrate the move...He eventually was told the trade wouldn't eventuate and played that night a bit tipsy.
    That would have been have huge with Barkley such a prominent figure in The suns history.

Of course if Detroit took any of Melo, Wade, Bosh they might be gunning for the 4th straight title this year.

Actually Seattle drafted Pippen.

Banned

I wasn't really a Knicks fan back then (too young), but what if the Knicks had drafted Latrell Sprewell - they had the chance and we're talking about someone who was All-NBA first team after his second season?

Would that have been enough to win a title?

[QUOTE=Targus

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Actually Seattle drafted Pippen.
    So they did...Do you know who they traded him for???

I will award you 100 points if you can tell me...His initials are OP (This move was just as bad as the dirk one for traylor)

What if Harold Minor came into the NBA a few years later when isolation play dominated the game?

What if Bobby Hurley was never in accident?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Kings fans... What if the refs had called game 5 fairly?

What if the refs had called game 6 fairly?

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    What if Harold Minor came into the NBA a few years later when isolation play dominated the game?

What if Bobby Hurley was never in accident?
    You gonna answer my question or what?

THe answer is Olden Polynice...I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Posted twice..Sorry must have hit it twice.

I won't waste the post though

I'll tell you a story about Zach Randolph and his basketball ineptitude...

A year or two ago the Pistons scored a 5 on 4 bucket against the Blazers whilst Randolph remained at the other end complaining to the refs about a non call on the previous play...Coach at the time Mo Cheeks immediately pulled him out of the game Zachs response.."Your taking me out because i missed a shot?"....Oh Zach when will you learn?

New coach Nate Mcmillan questioned Zachs commitment to defense when looking at a boxscore of a humiliating loss to Indiana 69-101 he noticed that Zach had 9 rebounds...None of which were defensive rebounds..Nate said "It just goes to show were the work is that" When asked to comment Zach Replied " I don't know what he meant" ...You know what Zach? i beleive you.
    Last edited by Run&Gun=Fun; 11-21-2006 at 08:14 AM.