Thread: Bad Defense

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Bad Defense

Ok i like to keep my complaining to a minimum but. Joakim noah now lets game winning dunks go down? even though we won against UTAH damn that dude just jammed a game go-ahead dunk? Ive been seeing it every game teams getting what they want at the rim. Something has got to give i thought thibs is known for a defense coach.. I Would bet boozer is a better defender than that..

Default Re: Bad Defense

This current roster has been lazy defensively all season, and their communication on the court has left a lot to be desired. This roster is constructed to put up points as opposed to being geared toward defense as it was in the past. With Taj and Hinrich out, nothing gets better defensively. Mirotic and McDermott have been very underwhelming defensively as expected, so that's taking it's toll. Thibs will not give up on fixing this defense, that much is for sure. Its up to the guys on the team to step up and execute.

Noah is clearly fighting through some things physically. He's been a step behind guys this season. I am wondering if it is in the Bulls best interest to shut him down for a week or two if things do not get better on the court. He's tough, but it's clear he's not right.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

ITS bad when i think i could score on the bulls if i played against them. they are just that bad defensively right now.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I don't think it's anything to worry about. When everyone gets healthy the defense will improve. I'm just very happy that this team finally has offense.