Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Russel Westbrook is a one of a kind

There has never been a player in history that plays like Westbrook. This fool goes hard EVERY game, 0-100 in a blink of an eye.

Probably the most terrifying player to have to play against. When opposing teams look at their schedule and see the Thunder, their not thinking "shit I gotta stop that lanky ass crybaby free throw shooter"... their thinking "fvck... I gotta deal with that nikka Westbrook screaming and jumping everywhere..."

Default Re: Russel Westbrook is a one of a kind

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    their thinking "fvck... I gotta deal with that nikka Westbrook screaming and jumping everywhere..."

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

I wish that Rose and WB could play head to head fully healthy from 3 years ago in a finals. That would be can't miss TV.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    I wish that Rose and WB could play head to head fully healthy from 3 years ago in a finals. That would be can't miss TV.
    Rose would get cooked.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Rose would get cooked.
    I said 2010/11 versions (pre injury)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=westbru01

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Dude is playing like an MVP right now.

I'd probably have him at #1 right now actually.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    I said 2010/11 versions (pre injury)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=westbru01
    Rose would still get cooked.

Funny, even the year Rose won MVP, Westbrook's stats were pretty much just as good, yet the media shit on him 10x more and he took it all in stride.

I've been telling dumbasses for years that Westbrook would have absolutely dominated in Rose's situation that MVP year. Playing with two capable bigs, good floor spacing, and a good coach. Yet the response was always the tired "Well Westbrook plays with Durant so thats just as good."

And now this year, Westbrook with bigs that can actually score inside to some degree, and with improved floor spacing around him, per 36 is averaging:

32/8/7 on 49/36/83.

Nothing better than seeing a bunch of BSPN sheep get proved wrong.

Rose would still get cooked.

Funny, even the year Rose won MVP, Westbrook's stats were pretty much just as good, yet the media shit on him 10x more and he took it all in stride.

I've been telling dumbasses for years that Westbrook would have absolutely dominated in Rose's situation that MVP year. Playing with two capable bigs, good floor spacing, and a good coach. Yet the response was always the tired "Well Westbrook plays with Durant so thats just as good."

And now this year, Westbrook with bigs that can actually score inside to some degree, and with improved floor spacing around him, per 36 is averaging:

32/8/7 on 49/36/83.

Nothing better than seeing a bunch of BSPN sheep get proved wrong.
    Rose didn't have Durant with him on offense and still was more efficient than Westbrook.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Rose didn't have Durant with him on offense and still was more efficient than Westbrook.
    I really hope you're posting that sarcastically based off what I said.

Give me open driving lanes, good floor spacing and two bigs who can actually catch and score over simply "playing with Durant."

You know, maybe I'd take that bullshit argument seriously if Westbrook ever got much of his offense generated from Durant. But nope, it's just iso ball and that shit sucks when Perkins and Sefolosha are starting.

NBA rookie of the year

Rose is quicker, but Westbrook maintains a fast pace for incomparable amounts of time.

Thing I love about Lillard going at Westbrook is that Lillard is so much smarter. He can use Westbrook's energy against him. Westbrook can't guard him and he can bait Westbrook into chucking up bad shots. Last game Westbrook was killing early then Lillard finished the Thunder late. Westbrook has a primitive brain.

westbrook has been okc's best player since 2012. he's a once in a lifetime nba player like lebron, he really is amazing.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Thing I love about Lillard going at Westbrook is that Lillard is so much smarter. He can use Westbrook's energy against him. Westbrook can't guard him and he can bait Westbrook into chucking up bad shots. Last game Westbrook was killing early then Lillard finished the Thunder late. Westbrook has a primitive brain.
    Lmao, this post just reminded me of one game where Westbrook was murdering Lillard in the post like three, to four times in a row, and then Portland had to call a timeout and Westbrook looked at Stotts and said "tell him don't get scared."

Shit was classic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Lmao, this post just reminded me of one game where Westbrook was murdering Lillard in the post like three, to four times in a row, and then Portland had to call a timeout and Westbrook looked at Stotts and said "tell him don't get scared."

Shit was classic.

I remember that. Dude was making him his bitch.

NBA rookie of the year