Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards Close to Trading Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas

Yeah, that 3 for 3 trade isn't good. Brandon Bass is playing pretty well and Blatche has low bball IQ.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards Close to Trading Rashard Lewis for Gilbert Arenas

Quote Originally Posted by disel
    You can give Dwight Kobe and he will still be a glorified scrub.
    Why are retards like this stupid shit head allowed to post?!

College superstar

Worst Blockbuster Trade Ever!

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    Why are retards like this stupid shit head allowed to post?!
    Truth HURTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Faberg
    Yeah, that 3 for 3 trade isn't good. Brandon Bass is playing pretty well and Blatche has low bball IQ.
    I guess given how well Bass has played this year this makes a little sense, but I still think Blatche has more value than Bass. I think I'm higher on him than most other poster's here but I see him a potential diamond in the rough.

Bass is a beast, im glad hes been getting some minutes, he deserves more touches though...

Might be better for him in a different situation.

Orlando doesnt really seem to have much of a plan..
    They need to get rid of jameer, definitely rashard and maybe carter..

Banned

All of this is retarded and screams amateurism and strategical mistakes. Dwight s pressing the staff or threatening to quit obviously. Whats the point of changing pieces to obtain a team that in the end is as good or worse but no better at all than what they had in the first place. Bringing back tuboglu is the icing on the cake. Ridiculous. Screams "we have no clue what to do and are desperate". It's like going back to an ex girlfirend cause you cant get any new *****.

What a pathetitc state orlando is in. Who would have thought. It's way too late. No chip next year either it seems.
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 12-18-2010 at 09:55 AM.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    ?

To shed that crippling deal of Arenas of course. Lewis' deal runs through this season and next season, after which it's unguaranteed. Arenas is getting paid the max until the 2014 off-season. Big difference. A 38 million dollar difference to be exact.
    They could get that Gortat-Carter trade though I think, or at least Gortat + scrubs. If they get Carter he's an expiring. Gortat is one of the best backup Centres in the league, and could easily start.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    I guess given how well Bass has played this year this makes a little sense, but I still think Blatche has more value than Bass. I think I'm higher on him than most other poster's here but I see him a potential diamond in the rough.
    I'm with you on that trade.

I don't think that much of either Blatche or Bass, but I think Blatche could potentially be a better fit next to Howard. Thornton's value and reputation has gone down the drawn these past two seasons, but the Magic might be exactly the type of team where he can be a good rotation player. And it's not like the Magic aren't in a position where they need to take a chance on a good rotation wing; Redick, Pietrus and Richardson aren't really doing that good right now.

Local High School Star barkleynash's Avatar

Two seperate trades would certainly turn the magic into long time contenders.
    Lewis to Washington for Arenas. The wiz need to get rid of Arenas, and Orlando needs to get rid of Lewis. That's a pretty fair trade.
    The other trade would be a huge blockbuster, Gortat, Nelson and Carter and a first rounder for Chris Paul.

Orlando would be very good.
    Paul Duhon Williams
    Arenas Reddick
    Pietrus Q Rich
    Bass Anderson
    Howard Malik Allen

N.O
    Nelson, Jack
    Carter, Thornton bellinelli
    Ariza bellinelli
    west Anderson.
    Okafor Gortat

Respectable team at this point they are kind of nose diving, and with the league taking over the team, respectability is all they are going to get.

Orlando becomes more of a running team with paul, have a better inside out game with Arenas and can keep Bass in the starting line-up and space the floor with Anderson taking Rashard's job of three point shooting . I have no problem with bass, howard and Anderson being my 3 big man rotation. Gortat would be expendable in my view.
    Last edited by barkleynash; 12-18-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barkleynash
    Lewis to Washington for Arenas. The wiz need to get rid of Arenas, and Orlando needs to get rid of Lewis. That's a pretty fair trade.
    The other trade would be a huge blockbuster, Gortat, Nelson and Carter for Chris Paul.

Paul Duhon Williams
    Arenas Reddick
    Pietrus Q Rich
    Bass Anderson
    Howard Malik Allen

N.O
    Nelson, Jack
    Ariza bellinelli
    west Anderson.
    Okafor Gortat

Respectable team at this point they are kind of nose diving, and with the league taking over the team, respectability is all they are going to get.
    retard.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkleynash
    The other trade would be a huge blockbuster, Gortat, Nelson and Carter and a first rounder for Chris Paul.

Paul Duhon Williams
    Arenas Reddick
    Pietrus Q Rich
    Bass Anderson
    Howard Malik Allen

N.O
    Nelson, Jack
    Ariza bellinelli
    west Anderson.
    Okafor Gortat

Orlando becomes more of a running team with paul, have a better inside out game with Arenas and can keep Bass in the starting line-up and space the floor with Anderson taking Rashard's job of three point shooting . I have no problem with bass, howard and Anderson being my 3 big man rotation. Gortat would be expendable in my view.
    To get the salaries to work, even with NO's trade exception, NO would have to give up Ariza, West, or Okafor, and they aren't doing that.

Orlando needs to stop playing and get Steve Nash. He would solve a bunch of problems they have and who cares cares if they give up Nelson, I believe Nash (even at 35) has two or three years left of being a elitle level pg and 18/10 w. a bunch of scrubs says so. Orlando should try to make that deal first then they could try and trade two of the three ( vc, lewis, gortat) and maybe get a iggy, captin jack, gerald wallace or try to steal melo or josh smith from the ATL.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    All of this is retarded and screams amateurism and strategical mistakes. Dwight s pressing the staff or threatening to quit obviously. Whats the point of changing pieces to obtain a team that in the end is as good or worse but no better at all than what they had in the first place. Bringing back tuboglu is the icing on the cake. Ridiculous. Screams "we have no clue what to do and are desperate". It's like going back to an ex girlfirend cause you cant get any new *****.

What a pathetitc state orlando is in. Who would have thought. It's way too late. No chip next year either it seems.
    to get Hedo again ?

The only way Phoenix is going to let Nash go is if you take a couple of those horrible contracts with him.

Want Nash? Want some Turkododo, Childress, Frye and Warrick with that? Otherwise obviously it's not worth it for Phoenix. Nash is the face of the franchise, his contract is a bargain and Phoenix doesn't even have any young talent to rebuild with.

edit: lol, that's probably the way Phoenix talks on the phone too.
    Magic: "Hello, we are inquiring about the availability of Steve Nash"
    Suns: "Want some Frye's with that?"
    Last edited by LJJ; 12-18-2010 at 10:49 AM.