Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default If Brooklyn wins the Bynum sweepstakes, are they the darkhorse???

They seemed to have figured it out (how to win). They are much more comfortable with each other and somewhat seem as if they have an identity.

They recently made a move to clear a roster spot so they can sign another player, if it's Bynum, what do you think of their chances?

No hate please

Default Re: If Brooklyn wins the Bynum sweepstakes, are they the darkhorse???

Makes sense if they sign him only for the rest of the year. How much can Brooklyn offer him?

Nope.
    Edit: Well, maybe. There isn't really a dark horse since no one is beating Miami or Indiana.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Makes sense if they sign him only for the rest of the year. How much can Brooklyn offer him?
    Not sure how much they can offer but I'm pretty sure prok will make sure he made it with his while lol. I guess why I believe something can be happening is

1. Brooklyn owner is not settling and has proven his is willing to spare no expense on this team

2. The Bynum front has been extremely quiet though he has been clear to sign with a team

3. The nets making a move to free a roster space coinciding with the fact they lost their starting center for the year

nah it won't

Nets don't need him

The starting center is KG and they have Blatche and even plumlee. Don't need that cancer as a distraction to blatche

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

No, they will be still be a dead horse.

Maybe its just me but I wouldn't even waste the money on Bynum. He seems like hes a locker room problem and lacks passion. Wouldn't even bother if I were them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    they got a disabled player exception for Lopez's injury, its almost 6 million i believe. thats also about the same amount of money Bynum lost from being waived

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Seems like they're getting it together. AK47 seems to be the difference maker for the them lately though. Not exactly someone I'd want my playoff hopes to hinge on.

If it was 2011 Bynum, yeah sure.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Nets are a joke with or without Bynum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    Nets are a joke with or without Bynum.
    7-1 in 2014 with wins against the thunder, heat, warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    7-1 in 2014 with wins against the thunder, heat, warriors
    fluke