Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Blake Griffin will be the best player in the NBA in 5 years.

I love how I get negged for making this statement.

Griffin is a cerebral guy, great work ethic, and knows what he needs to do to achieve greatness.

Default Re: Blake Griffin will be the best player in the NBA in 5 years.

LeBron, D12, Durant and CP3 will all be scrubs in 5 years is what you're saying, eh? Because Flake will never reach the current levels of any of those 4 guys.

He better get a reliable jumper bcuz in 5 years those hops are gonna begin to fade

Banned

we'll definitely know after the upcoming season ends.

Lies, lies, inside and out, all LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe it can happen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    LeBron, D12, Durant and CP3 will all be scrubs in 5 years is what you're saying, eh? Because Flake will never reach the current levels of any of those 4 guys.
    Durant and paul are massively overrated. Griffin will improve his game (he's been in the NBA for only 2 years!) and become better than lebron (who won't be very good in his 30s) and Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    Durant and paul are massively overrated. Griffin will improve his game (he's been in the NBA for only 2 years!) and become better than lebron (who won't be very good in his 30s) and Howard.
    Chris Paul is underrated if anything, considering some people are dumb enough to think there are PG's equal or better than him. Durant is rated fine generally, although I'd have D12 over him. You have no idea how LBJ will be in 5 years, and he actually has skills unlike Flake. Flake completely relies on athleticism, Bron has a great IQ, passing skills, and is still working on his post game. Bron may not be a great shooter, but he's Reggie Miller compared to Flake. And I like how you couldn't even think of a reason for D12

He might certify himself as the best PF by then, but I don't know about player.

Banned

Chris Paul is underrated if anything, considering some people are dumb enough to think there are PG's equal or better than him. Durant is rated fine generally, although I'd have D12 over him. You have no idea how LBJ will be in 5 years, and he actually has skills unlike Flake. Flake completely relies on athleticism, Bron has a great IQ, passing skills, and is still working on his post game. Bron may not be a great shooter, but he's Reggie Miller compared to Flake. And I like how you couldn't even think of a reason for D12
    Chris Paul, for all his hype, has won a grand total of 2 playoffs series and couldn't even win a single game off of an overrated Spurs team last postseason.

What skills does Lebron have? Shooting, post game? LOL.

I can't think of anyone with more pressure and hate after playing only one full season and an abbreviated season than Griffin.

In 5 years won't Durant be in his prime?

The NBA where players don't enter the league every year with the potential to be all time greats according to the OP...

In two years Parker might come in and throw up a 20/12/6 season. In four years maybe the next LeBron is drafted. We have no way of knowing.

I do know one thing though Blake Griffins they come they go. Good player, but not great.

Chris Paul is underrated if anything, considering some people are dumb enough to think there are PG's equal or better than him.
    You can't be underrated if your considered a Top 3-5 player and the best PG.

And yes, there are PG's I think that are equal or better, at least come playoff time. Doesn't mean I'm underrating Paul's ability whatsoever or dumb for thinking that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    Chris Paul, for all his hype, has won a grand total of 2 playoffs series and couldn't even win a single game off of an overrated Spurs team last postseason.

What skills does Lebron have? Shooting, post game? LOL.

I can't think of anyone with more pressure and hate after playing only one full season and an abbreviated season than Griffin.
    Chris Paul plays 1 on 5? It's a team game, genius.

LeBron has plenty of skills, maybe if you watched him play you'd see them.

Flake doesn't have any pressure, da fuq.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You can't be underrated if your considered a Top 3-5 player.

And yes, there are PG's I think that are equal or better, at least come playoff time. Doesn't mean I'm underrating Paul's ability whatsoever or dumb for thinking that at all.
    CP3 is great in the playoffs, he got hurt this year. If Rose was healthy it'd be closer, but he's not. Westbrook is probably 2nd but he plays out of control too much. Rondo is massively overrated, as is Tony Parker. Not impressed by either of them the way a lot of people were this past season. Deron Williams doesn't have CP3's impact or efficiency.

What pressure ? Dude is considered a Top PF in the game and being catered by the best PG.

Griffin will be fine and he has media behind him. Don't confuse ISH with the entire majority of fans. I actually do think Blake will continue to improve as a player, including his defense.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You can't be underrated if your considered a Top 3-5 player and the best PG.

My money is on Kyrie Irving. I could easily see 27+/5/6 in several years from him. As well as leading the cavs deep into the playoffs. They will get a lottery pick next year and find a stud to surround their young core. Obviously all of this is just hypothetical but only because I like his game.