Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron booed at the BET awards...

LOL Athlete of the year? Why is BET giving out that award.
    And what they expect giving out the bullsh*t in LA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVtPTQsjo1g

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: LeBron booed at the BET awards...

can one of our resident black people please tell us why you guys love wearing sunglasses indoors so much?

Local High School Star

Kobe would have gotten it if he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic DOG
    can one of our resident black people please tell us why you guys love wearing sunglasses indoors so much?
    I get the distinct impression that a lot of the "things black people do" are picked because they are things that make white people feel ridiculous, and thus ensure they will never do them.

I've never really understood this... seems to me that it's slightly counter-productive for the whole segregation thing.

I honestly don't know though. Lots of the things white people do doesn't make sense either.

Can one of our resident white people tell me why you guys wear flip flops any time any place during any season of the year?

Real question.

And black people aren't the only ones that wear shades in doors. White people do it too when they actually have a nice pair. See the MTV awards
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 06-29-2009 at 03:09 AM.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Lebron wasn't athlete of the year? Kobe won it last year cuz he was athlete of the year and lebron won it this year cuz he dominated the courts. Lakers fans so biased its ridiculous.

They give out the award cuz its the bet awards. Black people dominate athletics so it was a given.

He got booed again when the o'jays said they was from cleveland and said get em next year lebron. Ha ha see ya on christmas lakers
    Last edited by cavsfanatic; 06-29-2009 at 03:12 AM.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Why don't we ask Jack Nicholson you bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    Can one of our resident white people tell me why you guys wear flip flops any time any place during any season of the year?
    Lmao. I was gonna say why do white people eat macaroni and cheese as a meal but didn't wanna sound racist like he did.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    Lmao. I was gonna say why do white people eat macaroni and cheese as a meal but didn't wanna sound racist like he did.
    White people only eat Kraft Dinner? never knew that

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Real question.

And black people aren't the only ones that wear shades in doors. White people do it too when they actually have a nice pair. See the MTV awards
    I'm white and don't even own a pair of Flip flops..kinda feel left out now

Lebron was booed? wouldn't expect that but if it was in L.A makes sense seeing how there "superstar" did win the finals MVP.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Real question.

lol damn you caught some feelings there.

completely agree about the flip flops, its one of the corniest things white people do.

as far as sunglasses indoors, its a huge sign of insecurity. the reason jack nicholson wears them to laker games is because he's old and decrepit at this point and they show a closeup of his face 10 times a broadcast.

but seriously, i just dont get it. in the mall, at awards shows, at nightclubs, black people are always rocking sunglasses. what is with that. it's one thing to leave them on when you go inside after when you've been outside (tho i still think its cheesy) but going out at 9 at night and putting on sunglasses? lol WTF?

also it was a lighthearted joke but if you really wanna get defensive about it and say "when white people actually have a nice pair" i might counter with the fact that often white money is tied up in stocks and bonds and long-term assets, rather than sunglasses to wear at night and rims.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    White people only eat Kraft Dinner? never knew that
    Lol nah I was jus playin. We talk bout it at my job. White people be like its a meal! and we be like its a side dish! Fun times I tell ya

swag

also it was a lighthearted joke but if you really wanna get defensive about it and say "when white people actually have a nice pair" i might counter with the fact that often white money is tied up in stocks and bonds and long-term assets, rather than sunglasses to wear at night and rims.

flip flops aren't corny! the greeks, romans and persians all used to wear them, and are they corny? i think not

i wear my flip flops mostly when it's warm or breezy outside. they are super-comfy.

also, they are convenient. when i'm running out the door to mail a well thought out letter to a friend, flip flops just make more sense

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

I wear flip flops all year round as well, but not really when I'm going somewhere planned, if that makes sense

If I'm just running out the door for something small I'll chuck them on because then you don't have to go and get socks and put them on and then do up your shoes