Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: The Wolves and Love get no respect on this board. We're gonna fight for the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    I feel like this place is an ESPN board with all the Love hazing. Just ****ing wait til' the season starts. A lot of revisionist shit is gonna spring up and people will automatically start saying they 'called it'. We're a top 5-6 seed. Guaranteed.

Love earned his 7th rank on ESPN as well. Nobody does what he does night in and out but obviously his impact is better complimented with someone as the POINTGUARD. Love is a machine and i have witnessed his entire career and can only tell you that he is a once in a lifetime type of player. he is due for greatness and he has dealt with the worst supporting casts ever.

Tell me who the BEST timberwolves player was in Love's career here in Minnesota? B-Easy? Pek despite how he was injured for a solid quarter of the season? Rubio even though he was out halfway thru? The same Rubio who had a horrible shooting %? Love has never played with an allstar.

And when Love DID play with everyone healthy, the team was 8th seeded with a .581 win record and climbing. There was no doubt that the playoffs were in our laps considering Utah snuck in with... 36 wins and the all injured Wolves ended with 26.

Tl;DR watch us knock out the lakers or thunder
    fcuk off...u are 1 of the worst posters on this forum...cf86 is much better compared to u

Default Re: The Wolves and Love get no respect on this board. We're gonna fight for the Finals.

1 deep playoff run almost a decade ago

Yep,lock for title contenders

KG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love so good luck with that..

College star

I feel like this place is an ESPN board with all the Love hazing. Just ****ing wait til' the season starts. A lot of revisionist shit is gonna spring up and people will automatically start saying they 'called it'. We're a top 5-6 seed. Guaranteed.

Love earned his 7th rank on ESPN as well. Nobody does what he does night in and out but obviously his impact is better complimented with someone as the POINTGUARD. Love is a machine and i have witnessed his entire career and can only tell you that he is a once in a lifetime type of player. he is due for greatness and he has dealt with the worst supporting casts ever.

Tell me who the BEST timberwolves player was in Love's career here in Minnesota? B-Easy? Pek despite how he was injured for a solid quarter of the season? Rubio even though he was out halfway thru? The same Rubio who had a horrible shooting %? Love has never played with an allstar.

And when Love DID play with everyone healthy, the team was 8th seeded with a .581 win record and climbing. There was no doubt that the playoffs were in our laps considering Utah snuck in with... 36 wins and the all injured Wolves ended with 26.

Unless Love changes his skin to black or proclaims that his mother is black, he'll never get respect.

Don't listen to the racist haters.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Respect

Banned

The Wolves and Love get no respect on this board. We're gonna fight for the Finals.

Fight for a playoff seed first. Respect is earned not given.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

I'll give the TWolves respect when they earn it

Banned

You guys seem to be comparing them two more than me. I just posted the picture of 'successes over last decade'.

That run itself is more wins than what the Knicks have compiled in the last 12 years.
    Why are so insecure about the Knicks, you bring them up more than anyone else on this forum. The Knicks have at least made the playoffs the last 2 years, if Love as good as you say he is, he would have carried his team to the playoffs regardless of supporting cast.

The run in 03-04 was the ONLY thing the Wolves have ever done to prove they are an NBA worthy franchise. Sure the Knicks went 6 years without making the post season but they had a great team through the 90s, solid teams in the 80s and championship winning teams over the Wilt/West Lakers in the 70s. Keep talking sh!t all you like, because your mad your team has NEVER made it to the finals and you live in the worst part of the world. THREAD/.

When you say "fight for the finals", is that a metaphor for battling for the 8th seed?

By 'finals' do you mean final playoff spot?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Love is meh

All I can hope ia that Pek will get posted more as hes a vastly superior low post scorer.There are shooters here now so Rubio actually has targets instead of Wes Johson and Beasley.

Love can continue to not close out other power forwards in favor of just standing under the Rim...that's fine...but he shouldnt be the focus of the offense.

5-26 without Rubio BTW...just marginally better than the mighty Boabcats.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

just another whiny homer thread

the nuggets have "accomplished" and "earned" 10 times more than the wolves have in the last decade, yet you wont see a nugget fan make a post claiming even 10% of this.

OP comes across as very insecure.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Respect in the NBA is arbitrary.

Look at the Knicks.

They have won 1 playoff game since the millienium and every thread on here is about them. The knicks ****ing suck.
    nice role model

At least we all know your second team is Miami. Just drop the Wolves and jump on the wagon already!

Love? the guy that statpads but doesn't influence the actual game at all? what was the record after rubio went out? oh it's been mentioned on the second page

love showed he has no heart and can't play defense at all in the olympics. got owned by paul gasol. he should just stick to what he does best.. grabbing random rebounds and shooting 3's

wait til rubio come back to run the show

You already made the finals. The most delusional homer on ISH finals. And you honestly might have CF86 beat. CHAMPION!!!!!!