Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Age Differences in Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    What kind of grown man goes out with an 18 year old?

I'm 28 and I literally have nothing to talk about with them, I feel old as shit. There are vast gulfs of intellect between me and a young girl (doesn't matter what she went through in life), it's just too much. They don't even understand half the things I say.

I need a WOMAN, that understands the world.

I guess it's different with white woman (who age like milk). Latinas look GOOD AS HELL til at least 50 if they take care of themselves.
    You'd be surprised how many 18-24 yr olds love 90's and 00's true school hip hop, and 90's fashion. Way more are into sh!t that used to be mostly male interests; govt/finance/policy/video-games/etc. It works yo.

sometimes you just want to f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck sometimes you want someone that you can do things with. you know - actually experience life and all of that.

bitches under the age of 25 are only good for one category.

Yeah, but you have to actually talk to them to get to the ****ing part.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    You'd be surprised how many 18-24 yr olds love 90's and 00's true school hip hop, and 90's fashion. Way more are into sh!t that used to be mostly male interests; govt/finance/policy/video-games/etc. It works yo.
    True. I was talking music with the last 19 year old I hooked up with. She threw on some Aaliyah and rode it like a champ. Had me pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, but you have to actually talk to them to get to the ****ing part.
    do you have a point that you're making here?

18 year old girls are usually dumb as **** and hard to talk and relate to, most also have no conversation skills either.

If that's not your experience, fine. Hasn't been mine. Of course there's cool 18 year old chicks out there, but they're definitely the exception. They're still babies and act like it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

18 year old girls are usually dumb as **** and hard to talk and relate to, most also have no conversation skills either.

If that's not your experience, fine. Hasn't been mine. Of course there's cool 18 year old chicks out there, but they're definitely the exception. They're still babies and act like it.
    Why the hell are you talking to girls if you are looking for a real conversation? Make some small talk and go for it. If you are trying to hold some deep conversation about the meaning of life then you are doing it wrong.

I hate small talk.

But then I dont have much casual sex anyways. I dont need it. Never heard the song Mind Sex by Dead Prez? I like to **** women i can have a connection with, but thats me. Everyone's different and has their own world views.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Dated a girl that was 9 years my senior (25 and 34) - great sex but I was still trying to get my career together and was taking risks which wasn't compatible with her. I told her as soon as I could and then she broke it off. Price of oil went down and so I didn't end up moving and asked her a few months later if she wanted to get back together. Didnt happen though. Wouldn't have lasted long anyway - we met up a couple years later and she basically told me how unfair it was that she and her friends couldn't have kids since they were getting old.

Warning to all the girls out there.

I was in a year long relationship with a girl that was 8-9 years younger than me. 29 and 20. Like DCL, it did feel like babysitting. She was super idealistic and didn't know how to deal with a man that basically had his shit together. She could only really hold conversations about abortion. She couldn't believe she was attracted to a republican from Texas.

She broke it off with me and I was pretty sad. Took me 2-3 weeks to get over her - two months later she hits me back up to get back together and I say nah. She basically tried to guilt trip me acting like, "I wasn't dealing with the break up and being immature about it." wtf? She couldn't handle that I was saying no to her.

Wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. She was started nursing school and I pretty much came to the conclusion I was kinda forcing it.

Funny enough, after breaking up with her, I started just falling into ***** for some reason. Dated/hooked up with girls from 25-35. The sex was WAY better than with the 20-21 year old.

Now I'm seeing a girl 5 years younger than me but we are in similar stages of life so it doesn't matter.

There's nothing more attractive than a female who has her shit together at a young age, competitive, making money, and can be wifey type.

It's very rare. My wife's younger than me and she's doing financially better than me. Shit is crazy.

I stopped being totally attracted to women based on looks, it's about their success and will to educate themselves that get me rock hard.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I stopped being totally attracted to women
    We know.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    There's nothing more attractive than a female who has her shit together at a young age, competitive, making money, and can be wifey type.

It's very rare. My wife's younger than me and she's doing financially better than me. Shit is crazy.

I stopped being totally attracted to women based on looks, it's about their success and will to educate themselves that get me rock hard.
    Career women make the worst wives. That's why there are so many of them single/divorced

College superstar

Maturity is a big factor and that isn't always linked to someones age. My last girlfriend was a year older than me (she was 30 I was 29) and she threw temper tantrums like a spoilt toddler if she didn't get things her own way all the time. She even had a mini outburst when we were in a restaurant and they had run out of the meal she ordered. After 4 months I'd had enough.

I asked her out around the same time I had a lot of interest from a woman 9 years my junior that I worked with. Despite the woman that was 9 years younger being a very nice person (And easy on the eyes) she just had that naive 20 year old outlook which we all had at that age. I also thought she should be with someone closer to her age. She wanted to be out partying at the weekend and I got the whole clubbing and getting drunk thing out of my system years ago.

I actually bumped into her back in August after having not seen her for over a year. She's 22 now but still in that phase. I noticed that conversation wasn't flowing so didn't ask her out.

I think 25+ is the lowest I could go. The only time I'd go lower is if a girl wanted to just hookup for fun and knew what the score was. Even then 21 would be the lowest I would go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

my mum married my step dad who was 20 years her senior.

A friend of mine after a 30 year marriage divorced and married a gal 20 years younger.

I have been in relationships where the gal was older than me ...
    Not an issue at all ...

If you like or love someone is doesn't matter.

----------------

Some years ago , I knew of a guy married to a very fat wife...
    I would not do it , but he had a connection with her that was inseparable.