Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia (Blacks,Yellows, and Browns Room Only)

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Canelo would win.
    i would hope someone who just tko'd someone at super middleweight could beat a welterweight

Yes canelo would win

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    i would hope someone who just tko'd someone at super middleweight could beat a welterweight

Yes canelo would win
    i know. i was responding to him bc i would;ve thought that after tonight's beatdown, we would all realize weightclasses exist for a good reason.

it was very stupid of mikey to jump weight classes

i'm not even a canelo fan tbh. i like GGG more, hell, a good amount of mexicans like GGG bc he's more gritty, which is the mexican fighting style. canelo doesn't have the 'it' factor. he's very good, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i'm not even a canelo fan tbh. i like GGG more, hell, a good amount of mexicans like GGG bc he's more gritty, which is the mexican fighting style. canelo doesn't have the 'it' factor. he's very good, but that's about it.
    GGG won both those fights. One of them going forward and brawling, and the second he won moving around the ring and out boxing Canelo.

I'm shocked this fight wasn't scored a draw given the amount of BS there has been in boxing lately.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

https://twitter.com/OscarDeLaHoya/st...40309593395200
    Oscar De La Hoya (@OscarDeLaHoya)
    @ErrolSpenceJr Congratulations on your victory, If you want to make real money, let me promote your next fight on @DAZN_USA

Twitter
    https://twitter.com/ErrolSpenceJr/st...67757995524098
    [QUOTE]Errol Spence (@ErrolSpenceJr)
    You don

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    GGG won both those fights. One of them going forward and brawling, and the second he won moving around the ring and out boxing Canelo.

I'm shocked this fight wasn't scored a draw given the amount of BS there has been in boxing lately.
    I thought Canelo won the second fight. He pressed the action more and GGG, at times, wasn't pressing Canelo like he did the first fight. Also, his defense was poor in the second fight. He was getting tagged all night. The bruises on his face post fight showed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Why the European looking woman?? Ain't no Aztec woman looking that fine.
    Bruh...

You do know that when the Spanish and Portugese conquered the Americas, they were essentially all kings? They had their pick of the lot. They didn't feel the need to bring Spanish nor Portugese women...unlike the English even though English women are known to be on the fugly side. Not everything Euro is top notch, hermano. Thats why the common Spanish ancestors amongst us is mostly male, by a shit ton too...if I'm a Spanish conquistador, I'm gonna make one of these fine bitches out of my league my wife. I ain't gonna get a finer ho in Madrid as a stinky bearded kunt lol, fukk Consuelo, let her fat ass stay in Spain
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-17-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Bruh...

i love girls, girls, girls girls.....girls girls - jay z

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I've been following Mikey's career before he was a big name, I'm talking about the days when he was out of boxing because of his dispute with Top Rank. Big fan of Mikey, very intelligent and has incredible skills. My concern with this fight is that Spence is naturally the bigger guy and Mikey is moving up in weight to fight him, think that might be a factor. I'm rooting for Mikey, but my head says Spence will come out on top.
    You have to give Mayweather a lot of credit for totally nullifying a naturally much bigger Canelo. Mayweather was special. Mikey has a complete set of skills and is super smart and he wasn't close to winning a round. It was a costly mistake by Mikey. Guys who gain weight sometimes have trouble going back down to their lower weight - see Roy Jones.

The casualty of war is that Thurman is definitely not going to fight Spence as Thurman noticeably gets scared when Spence's name gets brought up. Thurman and Crawford is the next big fight in the division. Crawford is the only one I'm giving a chance against Spence.